Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prisoner Exchange 2010:Inspector Immundo Vexo by Da Bank

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

Prisoner Exchange 2010:Inspector Immundo Vexo by Da Bank Empty
PostSubject: Prisoner Exchange 2010:Inspector Immundo Vexo by Da Bank   Prisoner Exchange 2010:Inspector Immundo Vexo by Da Bank I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:47 am

ok the package finally arrived:

Stage 1:
Prisoner Exchange 2010:Inspector Immundo Vexo by Da Bank 1005721k

Stage 2:
Prisoner Exchange 2010:Inspector Immundo Vexo by Da Bank 1005722

Stage 3:
Prisoner Exchange 2010:Inspector Immundo Vexo by Da Bank 1005723

Stage 4:
Prisoner Exchange 2010:Inspector Immundo Vexo by Da Bank 1005724lPrisoner Exchange 2010:Inspector Immundo Vexo by Da Bank 1005725
Prisoner Exchange 2010:Inspector Immundo Vexo by Da Bank 1005726bPrisoner Exchange 2010:Inspector Immundo Vexo by Da Bank 1005727t

love the old style pistols adds some flavour to the mini. and how could anyone NOT want the spade of death..... great job and he will be used wisely...

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner Exchange 2010:Inspector Immundo Vexo by Da Bank   Prisoner Exchange 2010:Inspector Immundo Vexo by Da Bank I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:48 am

That is one well kitted out arbites (and by the sounds as if he's as tough as your average primarch!)

Good Job Da Bank!

Laney
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner Exchange 2010:Inspector Immundo Vexo by Da Bank   Prisoner Exchange 2010:Inspector Immundo Vexo by Da Bank I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:47 pm

Thanks guys. I suck as a painter so my only gift is to kit him out and create some fun rules for the model.

Hopefully, LGW, if he wants can add a few other details to him.

I had to include a shovel. Please read the rules I have posted and you will see why the shovel was added. With that in the document and thread I posted on it you can actually click on a link to access the Imperial Munitorum data records to get all the cool things the shovel can do.
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner Exchange 2010:Inspector Immundo Vexo by Da Bank   Prisoner Exchange 2010:Inspector Immundo Vexo by Da Bank I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:52 pm

Da Bank wrote:
Thanks guys. I suck as a painter so my only gift is to kit him out and create some fun rules for the model.

Hopefully, LGW, if he wants can add a few other details to him.

I had to include a shovel. Please read the rules I have posted and you will see why the shovel was added. With that in the document and thread I posted on it you can actually click on a link to access the Imperial Munitorum data records to get all the cool things the shovel can do.

are you sure about that Da Bank? As my original black colour scheme has changed to make them look more like a swat team then M.I.B [men in black]

I won't say what till I have done the job then will post pics.

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner Exchange 2010:Inspector Immundo Vexo by Da Bank   Prisoner Exchange 2010:Inspector Immundo Vexo by Da Bank I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:01 pm

@ LGW: Trust me my friend... I have been TRYING for years for Da Bank to paint ANYTHING. He can kit-bash the hell out of an empty sprue... but he won't paint. The fact that he picked up a brush is a feat of dedication... the fact that he finished the model is a true labor of love! Treasure him... you won't see another one from him! Wink

@ Da Bank!!! You taking painting classes behind our back? HA! That model looks VERY good... specially compared to your ORKS! Maybe this guy is a member of The Genestealer Cult and the real Da Bank is on an alien prison! HAAHAHAH!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
DeafNala

DeafNala

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner Exchange 2010:Inspector Immundo Vexo by Da Bank   Prisoner Exchange 2010:Inspector Immundo Vexo by Da Bank I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:49 pm

COOL! Looks like WWI meets 40K...FANTASTIC bit of packing too. VERY WELL DONE ! What a Face
CONGRATS, LGW!
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner Exchange 2010:Inspector Immundo Vexo by Da Bank   Prisoner Exchange 2010:Inspector Immundo Vexo by Da Bank I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:29 pm

Thanks, unfortunately my painting is horrible. I hope LGW likes the idea and story line at least. I tried to have some fun with it.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala

DeafNala

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner Exchange 2010:Inspector Immundo Vexo by Da Bank   Prisoner Exchange 2010:Inspector Immundo Vexo by Da Bank I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:18 pm

Da Bank wrote:
Thanks, unfortunately my painting is horrible. I hope LGW likes the idea and story line at least. I tried to have some fun with it.

You're being too hard on yourself. You have a clean paint style & an eye for colors. With some simple shading & highlighting, on the flesh in particular, you'd reach a new level. You have the basic skills that are necessary to produce some fine pieces, PLUS you have the desire & motivation. AND You also sin a FINE TALE! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner Exchange 2010:Inspector Immundo Vexo by Da Bank   Prisoner Exchange 2010:Inspector Immundo Vexo by Da Bank I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:24 pm

@ Da Bank:

I loved the rich story and will try him out in a game soon. I will be leaving him as is. even though the AA's have changed in colour scheme it will make him stand out even more. I really like the old style pistols gives him character. and the spade is awesome.....

my BIG questions is what everyone thought of the packaging????

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner Exchange 2010:Inspector Immundo Vexo by Da Bank   Prisoner Exchange 2010:Inspector Immundo Vexo by Da Bank I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:25 pm

Deafnala...Thanks for the encouragement. Some day I hope to get better.
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner Exchange 2010:Inspector Immundo Vexo by Da Bank   Prisoner Exchange 2010:Inspector Immundo Vexo by Da Bank I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:27 pm

I should have taped him down in that plastic thing but I am glad it made it safetly.

Sadly, my POW was swallowed whole by the Postal Spawn.

Thanks for liking him LGW....but if you do decide to paint him no worries on my end.

Did you watch the shovel video?
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner Exchange 2010:Inspector Immundo Vexo by Da Bank   Prisoner Exchange 2010:Inspector Immundo Vexo by Da Bank I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:32 pm

bugga....MIA mini... maybe he's gone Fugitive and we need the Adeptus Arbites to hunt him down?
they are good at finding and arresting FUGITIVES....

or are we going to set up a memorial statue to him? we could get Pope Mord to preside over the ceremony, i could bring my Nun Cheer squad as I am the Master of Nunnly Virtue.

We could posthumously award him a discipleship in the church of Deafnalism.

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner Exchange 2010:Inspector Immundo Vexo by Da Bank   Prisoner Exchange 2010:Inspector Immundo Vexo by Da Bank I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prisoner Exchange 2010:Inspector Immundo Vexo by Da Bank
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Death Squads - Community :: Painting & Modeling :: Prisoner Exchange 2010-
Jump to: