Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prisoner Exchange 2010: striking scorpion exarch by lord grey wolf

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
way-of-the-warrior

way-of-the-warrior

Prisoner Exchange 2010: striking scorpion exarch by lord grey wolf Empty
PostSubject: Prisoner Exchange 2010: striking scorpion exarch by lord grey wolf   Prisoner Exchange 2010: striking scorpion exarch by lord grey wolf I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:42 am

i came home one day and laying outside my front door (stupid post men should never leave packages outside front door) was a little box with my name and address on i was thrilled with excitement as i had been looking forward to the contents of this box for a while and as i knew who it was from it made me double excited (sorry for bad grammar and spelling) the one and only lord grey wolf.
so i took the box inside with caution and care carried it to my room and placed it on my desk i just sat and stared at the box for a bit, only kiding i opened it up straight away as i was so excited and i found inside a carefully packaged piece of art, the striking scorpion exarch, i nearly fainted when i unraveled it from the bubble wrap, it was a piece of art that wouldnt look out of place if entered in the golden demon competition brillieant use of colour, imagination and consistancy throughout the piece.
right enough of me talking lets see some pictures (as i have been pressured by mordhiemer almost scarier than some of the teachers at my school apart from laney(awsome teacher) trueley threataning he was almost as if he was at my throat)
its a shame there wasnt a story or mini rules for it as that would have just made it unbelieveably awsome but it still is awsome
sorry for a few bad pics they just make the model look worst than it is youd have to see it with your own eyes to see how coo it is ask laney he has seen it irl.

Prisoner Exchange 2010: striking scorpion exarch by lord grey wolf P1010210

Prisoner Exchange 2010: striking scorpion exarch by lord grey wolf P1010211

Prisoner Exchange 2010: striking scorpion exarch by lord grey wolf P1010212

Prisoner Exchange 2010: striking scorpion exarch by lord grey wolf P1010213

Prisoner Exchange 2010: striking scorpion exarch by lord grey wolf P1010216

Prisoner Exchange 2010: striking scorpion exarch by lord grey wolf P1010217

Prisoner Exchange 2010: striking scorpion exarch by lord grey wolf P1010218

after seeing this model i feel LGW deserves his own area in the forum as he is constantly producing such pieces of art and each of his models tells their own story through looks and it blows my mind away

thank you so much LGW YOU RULE!!!!!!

cheers w-o-t-w (there you go morhiemer enjoy)
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner Exchange 2010: striking scorpion exarch by lord grey wolf   Prisoner Exchange 2010: striking scorpion exarch by lord grey wolf I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:35 am

WOW! The pieces turned out nice! Much better than the WiP picture that Isaw... I think is the natural lighting. HA! I see that you managed to drybrush some of the plates. Very ggod. I agree with w-o-t-w ... the model is very dynamic!

Thanks man! Sorry to hear you camera died... at least the last thing she was was cool! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner Exchange 2010: striking scorpion exarch by lord grey wolf   Prisoner Exchange 2010: striking scorpion exarch by lord grey wolf I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:06 pm

Very cool - having seen the model in the 'flesh'. Ultra dynamic diorama - loads going on (I'd love to here the fluff behind these two guys).

Good Job!
Back to top Go down
way-of-the-warrior

way-of-the-warrior

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner Exchange 2010: striking scorpion exarch by lord grey wolf   Prisoner Exchange 2010: striking scorpion exarch by lord grey wolf I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:39 pm

same but LGW didnt give any Sad i can try and write some if anyone wants it but it wont be as good as other peoples
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner Exchange 2010: striking scorpion exarch by lord grey wolf   Prisoner Exchange 2010: striking scorpion exarch by lord grey wolf I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 5:36 pm

This is awesome!
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner Exchange 2010: striking scorpion exarch by lord grey wolf   Prisoner Exchange 2010: striking scorpion exarch by lord grey wolf I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:07 pm

@ W-o-t-W.....

All good things come in time..... there is some back ground coming on your Striking Scorpion and his Nemesis A Chaos Space Marine of Slaanesh..

But due to work and family commitments it never came to be.... but guess what I have started it and will send you a copy once its done.

@ Mord: yes I will post the info here for everyone to read.

glad you liked it. I wanted to make it special and I love that hate relationship the Eldar have with Slaanesh.

it certainly pushed me to new limits of painting and conversions.

Cheers
LGW

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner Exchange 2010: striking scorpion exarch by lord grey wolf   Prisoner Exchange 2010: striking scorpion exarch by lord grey wolf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prisoner Exchange 2010: striking scorpion exarch by lord grey wolf
Page 1 of 1