Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prisoner Exchange Event 2010 Drizzt's POW to DaBank has arrived

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Da Bank

Da Bank

Prisoner Exchange Event 2010  Drizzt's POW to DaBank has arrived Empty
PostSubject: Prisoner Exchange Event 2010 Drizzt's POW to DaBank has arrived   Prisoner Exchange Event 2010  Drizzt's POW to DaBank has arrived I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:17 pm

Wow! Wow! Wow!

If finally made it after 4 weeks in transit all the way from Poland.

I want to thank Drizzt for an awesome model and he very securely packaged it.

I will have to write some unofficial rules like I did for Inspector Vexo for this model as it is deserving.

Prisoner Exchange Event 2010  Drizzt's POW to DaBank has arrived 02212

Prisoner Exchange Event 2010  Drizzt's POW to DaBank has arrived 02312

Prisoner Exchange Event 2010  Drizzt's POW to DaBank has arrived 02412

Prisoner Exchange Event 2010  Drizzt's POW to DaBank has arrived 02512

Prisoner Exchange Event 2010  Drizzt's POW to DaBank has arrived 02612

Prisoner Exchange Event 2010  Drizzt's POW to DaBank has arrived 02713

Prisoner Exchange Event 2010  Drizzt's POW to DaBank has arrived 02813
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner Exchange Event 2010 Drizzt's POW to DaBank has arrived   Prisoner Exchange Event 2010  Drizzt's POW to DaBank has arrived I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:28 pm

COÑO!!!! That is an awesome model... more pics please! (I know... I will get to see in the plastic, but I love pics!) The packaging is insane... probably the reason why it took so long. The G-Men probably you were shipping radioactive material or Polonians! Just Kidding

Congratz, Da Bank! You deserve WAY less... but luck counts for something. WHAT?!?! I'm officially envious! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner Exchange Event 2010 Drizzt's POW to DaBank has arrived   Prisoner Exchange Event 2010  Drizzt's POW to DaBank has arrived I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:44 pm

Prisoner Exchange Event 2010  Drizzt's POW to DaBank has arrived 03912

Prisoner Exchange Event 2010  Drizzt's POW to DaBank has arrived 04012

Prisoner Exchange Event 2010  Drizzt's POW to DaBank has arrived 04112

Prisoner Exchange Event 2010  Drizzt's POW to DaBank has arrived 04212
Back to top Go down
DeafNala

DeafNala

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner Exchange Event 2010 Drizzt's POW to DaBank has arrived   Prisoner Exchange Event 2010  Drizzt's POW to DaBank has arrived I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:24 pm

That is SO COOL! I LOVE the colors...& that GRISLY trophy REALLY makes it a mini vignette. VERY WELL DONE! What a Face

CONGRATULATIONS, Da Bank!
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner Exchange Event 2010 Drizzt's POW to DaBank has arrived   Prisoner Exchange Event 2010  Drizzt's POW to DaBank has arrived I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 3:26 am

Very cool - a great addition to any Kroot squad. Look forward to seeing this guy in action (and some official/unofficial rules for him too!). Great work Drizzt! I imagine him infiltrating ahead of the Kroot Squad and taking out two or three (maybe even the commander), before the rest of them even get there.

Cheers Laney cheers
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner Exchange Event 2010 Drizzt's POW to DaBank has arrived   Prisoner Exchange Event 2010  Drizzt's POW to DaBank has arrived I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:46 am

@Deaf...Thanks as I am happy with him. I still need to "name" him.

@Laney....I will make something unofficial up that is befitting this wonderful model.

The Kroot "Predator" model is in that "Thinking Man Pose" with the head of his victim and he is staring into the dead eyes and reflecting on his day.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner Exchange Event 2010 Drizzt's POW to DaBank has arrived   Prisoner Exchange Event 2010  Drizzt's POW to DaBank has arrived I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:12 am

I vote for him to have the following equipment...

Triple Dot Laser Sight
The Kroot Headhunter Predator has a unique pin-mounted special laser sight on his left shoulder, which integrates all of his ranged weapons to his specialty helmet. The laser is based on red Trilithium crystals, which allow the beams to go through the thickest of gases. Using three points of triangulation, the Triple Dot Laser Sight is capable of predicting the target's movement and speed rates, and the nano-motors will successfully track the Predator's intended prey. The Triple Dot Laser Sight is legendary, and is capable of causing great fear in the heart of the bravest, as they realize that they are a blink away from death.
Special Rules
One Size Fits All: The Triple Dot Laser Sight can be used with any long range weapon used by the Predator.
Easy Aiming: A fighter using a weapon with a Triple Dot Laser Sight adds +1 BS Skill.
Spot the Dot: A fighter hit by a weapon with a Red-Dot Sight can try to avoid the shot, representing his chance of spotting the red dot and ducking aside. This is worked out as soon as a hit is scored, but before any to-wound rolls are made. The chance of avoiding the shot is a 6+ on a D6. This roll is neither Armor nor a Cover Save.
No Place to Run, No Place to Hide: Seeing the signature triple dots navigating through the target's body is the realization that the end is near. The anticipation of the attack is unnerving and even the bravest will quiver uneasy. This device will make any Close Combat Charge (on the Turn used) to cause Fear.

Now we need a helmet and a nuclear self-destructive device...

Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner Exchange Event 2010 Drizzt's POW to DaBank has arrived   Prisoner Exchange Event 2010  Drizzt's POW to DaBank has arrived I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:10 am

Nice work!
Back to top Go down
dr!zzt

dr!zzt

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner Exchange Event 2010 Drizzt's POW to DaBank has arrived   Prisoner Exchange Event 2010  Drizzt's POW to DaBank has arrived I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:12 am

damn... when i was going on my short wacation i started to wory a little bit lot. now i'm really glad it (seems to) fit your taste.

EDIT:
Here i had some old photos of him:
Prisoner Exchange Event 2010  Drizzt's POW to DaBank has arrived DSCF5550Prisoner Exchange Event 2010  Drizzt's POW to DaBank has arrived DSCF5551Prisoner Exchange Event 2010  Drizzt's POW to DaBank has arrived DSCF5553
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner Exchange Event 2010 Drizzt's POW to DaBank has arrived   Prisoner Exchange Event 2010  Drizzt's POW to DaBank has arrived I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prisoner Exchange Event 2010 Drizzt's POW to DaBank has arrived
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Death Squads - Community :: Painting & Modeling :: Prisoner Exchange 2010-
Jump to: