The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!
HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

First game creatied and posted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

PostSubject: First game creatied and posted    Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:34 am

I have the game i made called legions, a fantasy game, a little like death squads but a lot of different mechanics.
you can download the rules on a PDF it goes to Acrobatreader and it might take awhile to see it.
ifs a short rule book for now but i hope to get the time in get in to depth with the races and classes a little more.

Also bare with me its the first rule book i ever made so its not to good looking, i couldn't put pictures in it due to me not having internet to get them from, but it will get them as soon as i can do it.

Here is the forum that the rules will be on and much more if other people joins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First game creatied and posted    Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:33 am

Thanks! I stopped by the forum (you change the layout!!!) and checked the rules. I DL the copy and plan to read it soon. So far... I like what I saw!!!

The Mordheimer - Death Squads' Chief Editor & Ninja Designer. Bursting with ARACHAS' Dev-Powahâ„¢! Puke
Can't wait until someone invents a time machine so I can go to the specific day in the past that I volunteered for this, so I can kick my own ass.

Support Bacteria; it is the ONLY culture some people have!
Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Back to top Go down
First game creatied and posted
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1