Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

7th Carminian Navy

Go down 
+3
Da Bank
Laney
Kadzik
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kadzik

Kadzik

7th Carminian Navy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7th Carminian Navy   7th Carminian Navy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:03 pm

I love muppets too....and funny thing, my favourite episode is that with Pierce Brosnan. Smile
Don't you think its a little....shelfish Very Happy

I cannot find my fluff I wrote this morning Sad
Back to top Go down
edward

edward

PostSubject: Re: 7th Carminian Navy   7th Carminian Navy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:04 pm

i shall have to find that episode.....utube awaaaaaaaaay
Back to top Go down
Kadzik

Kadzik

PostSubject: Re: 7th Carminian Navy   7th Carminian Navy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:10 pm

The greatest of all Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: 7th Carminian Navy   7th Carminian Navy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:28 pm

Mordheimer wrote:
Well, Kadzik... if you are looking to have an Officer-Recruit relationship IT is called "Don't Ask Don't Tell" (I'm sure the The Imperial Infantryman's Uplifting Primer has a Chapter about that...) then Mordians are your Regional Platoon of choice! The combinations you can produce by having Officers and the Mordian Field Coordinator (their exclusive Hire Gun) are VERY nice.
Back to top Go down
Kadzik

Kadzik

PostSubject: Re: 7th Carminian Navy   7th Carminian Navy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:30 am

C'mon guys! Smile Yet it comes to that I will have to include in the squad an Indian (scout), a builder (sapper) and a cowboy and a biker (Rough Riders) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: 7th Carminian Navy   7th Carminian Navy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:36 pm

HAHAHA! Y.M.C.A.!!!

7th Carminian Navy - Page 2 4467_2234_jesus-does-ymca
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Kadzik

Kadzik

PostSubject: Re: 7th Carminian Navy   7th Carminian Navy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:28 pm

You are pushing me on the path of Sin. First, filthy pictures of demonetess, and now ..... Blasphemy: D

EDIT:
I've changed my conception a bit.
Firstly, I decided that I won't be able to devote to this squad as much cash as I intended. I have my infinity haqq pirates (40$) and 15mm Carthaginian army (100$+, I could be left without food but I will find cash for this). So buying 25 guys for 75$ is unthinkable.
Secondly, I'm reading (for the third time) my favourite book about Crimean War...
And last, I saw this:
7th Carminian Navy - Page 2 Vx_0002bpicc
7th Carminian Navy - Page 2 Victrix_09

For 40$ I have 52 incedibly detailed soldiers, with great body proportions (after Infinity miniatures GWs ones look like overgrown dwarves) and fantastic uniforms! Smile
I will have to change some caps and add some sci-fi accessories like, bionics, better rifles, armour, etc.
Navy climate stays of course Very Happy
Back to top Go down
edward

edward

PostSubject: Re: 7th Carminian Navy   7th Carminian Navy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:32 pm

cool look forward to seeing them
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: 7th Carminian Navy   7th Carminian Navy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:50 am

Great idea - I look forward to seeing how they turn out.

Edit: Nice range of poses on those guys. Have you also seen Perry Miniatures...?
http://www.perry-miniatures.com/index2.html

Cheers Laney
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7th Carminian Navy   7th Carminian Navy - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

7th Carminian Navy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2