Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

possibe imp ren fluff...very WIP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
edward

edward

possibe imp ren fluff...very WIP Empty
PostSubject: possibe imp ren fluff...very WIP   possibe imp ren fluff...very WIP I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:29 pm

On the imperial hive world of Arcanus prime slavery is a way of life, although technically illegal it manages to flourish in planets hives. many of these slaves are sent to the "pits" vast gladitorial arenas where they are forced to fight for the enjoyment of the audience. these pit fighters have been augmented by the criminals ruling the pits in order to make them unstoppable killing machinces.

throught Arcanus's long and illustrous history there have been many attempted revolts by the pit fighters
most ending in a matter of hours. however some how a large number of pit fighters have managed to escape the pits and have been armed and trained in guerilla warfareby a mysterious benifactor known only as "the general"

some how the general has managed to get his hands on a number of imperial weapon shipments.now bands of hevily armed,mechinally augmented former slaves roam the hives planning to over throw the sytstem that turned them into slaves.

might call the squad leader Sparkitus ( for obvous reasons)
Back to top Go down
Kadzik

Kadzik

PostSubject: Re: possibe imp ren fluff...very WIP   possibe imp ren fluff...very WIP I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:34 pm

I like this Very Happy It has potential to be very entertaining for both everyone engaged in campaign!

Olnly thing I dislike is Sparkitus. It's so direct. Everyone is just thinking "yea, and he will be crucified" Just Kidding
Back to top Go down
edward

edward

PostSubject: Re: possibe imp ren fluff...very WIP   possibe imp ren fluff...very WIP I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:36 am

which considered my dice rolls may just happen

i'll try and think of some names shortly

i'm using a mix of bretonnian and cadian and ork bitz..so the end product will be.......interesting to say the least

ok here go they characters

romus= leader of this particular band of pit fighters,romus was taken from a feral world to fitght in the pits of arcanus.

Payne=chaos seargeant one of the generals handpicked men sent to make sure these pit scum do want the general wants

lynch=chaos seargeant another one of the generals men

Cprl sergei=formerly a memeber of the Arcanus PDF,sergei makes sure that the generals orders are carrired out(apostate preacher)

Godri ironarm=enforcer, romus's loyal liutenenat all godri wants is to return to his home world and go back to his farm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: possibe imp ren fluff...very WIP   possibe imp ren fluff...very WIP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

possibe imp ren fluff...very WIP
Page 1 of 1