Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi, I am Chris.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris_2d10games

Hi, I am Chris. Empty
PostSubject: Hi, I am Chris.   Hi, I am Chris. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 7:55 pm

My Name is Chris, and I have been working with the Death Squads team for quite a while. I have tested, and helped balance things mostly, and my biggest contribution so far would probably be the Roster Sheet made with Excel. I am not great with excel, but I can usually figure out a way to make things work.

I have played some mordhiem, and am starting a warmachine league locally, and will be working on death squads stuff as well. I have assisted in the tuning of the Ork Warband, and hope to continue giving my input, and trying to help forward, and grow this community.

Also a shameless plug to 2d10 Games our local game store, where we usually meet up to play!

If you have any questions about death squads, or the roster sheet, let me know. I am working on a new complete revision, with all sorts of new features!
Back to top Go down
Librarian

Librarian

Hi, I am Chris. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I am Chris.   Hi, I am Chris. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:05 pm

Hey man! Welcome aboard!
Your work with the Roster Sheet was awesome! A real time-saver! Feel free to speak your mind in the Experimental Squads (especially the Space Marine Scouts Surprised )
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Hi, I am Chris. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I am Chris.   Hi, I am Chris. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:07 pm

Welcome Battle Brother!

Your contributions to the cause have been (are will continue to be) VERY important for everyone who plays. That Roster-Aid of yours is something else. I live and die by it! Idea
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathsquadsgame.com
Sponsored content

Hi, I am Chris. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I am Chris.   Hi, I am Chris. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, I am Chris.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Forum General Information :: Welcome Mat-
Jump to: