Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Major Sturmm here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Major Sturmm

Major Sturmm

Major Sturmm here Empty
PostSubject: Major Sturmm here   Major Sturmm here I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:59 pm

Well, in true fashion: I first shoot (Harakoni dudes and some pics of me and my "men")and then introduce myself. Ah well, no problem right?

Some 15 years ago, maybe more ..., I was on a holiday in Danmark and saw a game of Warhammer Fantasy going on in a store. Awesome! This was the greatest game ever! I took the flyer with me and read it over and over. Couldn't wait to get home. It was the start of collecting a few armies. Only years later, as a matter of fact it was about six years ago I started playing 40K. I took over some Black Templars from a friend of Arachas. Early this year I started thinking about building an army of renegades and mutants for 40K. Finally I started converting and painting models and writing a codex for them. And then Arachas pointed out Death Squads ... YEAH BABY! Rifle Rifle Rifle
Ah! So much to do and so little time...

What do I do besides gaming: work (angermanagement Very Happy ), train and teach Wing Chun Kung Fu (Arachas is a student of mine) and last but not least: the wife and kids.

Well guys, that's me. Major Sturmm. Trust me, you don't want to meet me. Wink Chaos
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

Major Sturmm here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Sturmm here   Major Sturmm here I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:43 pm

Never a problem Battle Brother! Very Happy

WELCOME!!!

I think that you will LOVE the next release. The Chaos Cultists will bring you pain/enjoyment... very old school feel, yet feels current. I have a feeling that you will enjoy Death Squads ... we are still WAYS to go, but each person can honestly contribute (in an organized fashion, please) to make the game better. Each person tends to contribute with their areas of enjoyment... so maybe you will guide us through perfecting the Chaos Cultists (ironing errors, squishing bugs, etc.) or helping in other matters, so Death Squads can continue to grow always following the 'quality over quantity' model. One day we will have all the 40k races represented, and they will all be balanced (think about how ambitious this is!) and we will all be proud of this communal effort.

Very cool that you practice Kung Fu... maybe you could post some referenced to your Dojo and enlighten us (ME!!!!) about the different variations of Kung Fu. Looking forward to one day visit the Netherlands and have all you guys embrace me as I deserve ( Smack ) !!!

Again... welcome. Remember... I'm behind your Twisted Evil boys all the way!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Laney

Laney

Major Sturmm here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Sturmm here   Major Sturmm here I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:32 pm

Hi Major Sturmm and a proper welcome!

Love the imperial renegades already - they are suitably dark and possibly a little bit nurgley (that's always a 'good' thing! Twisted Evil ).

Most all enjoy

Smile LANEY
Back to top Go down
Arachas

Arachas

Major Sturmm here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Sturmm here   Major Sturmm here I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:11 pm

Yes! Sturmm is my very cool teacher as well as my friend. You don't wanna mess with him... Wink

You can read all about our kung fu style at www.vtkf.nl (look for the English tab in the upper righthand corner).
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

Major Sturmm here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Sturmm here   Major Sturmm here I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:06 pm

Very cool... I don't want to hijack the thread... must resist... SOOO cool that some of you may have met and even trained with Master Wong Shun Leung.

Anyway... if you guys want to talk about him, or any other aspect of Ving Tsun Kung Fu... please open a new thread on the General Interest. MANY of us will appreciate it not being buried under the Welcome Mat. HA! Nice pun....

Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Sponsored content

Major Sturmm here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Sturmm here   Major Sturmm here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Major Sturmm here
Page 1 of 1