Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ork Tower (wif Tophat)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
radiocreep7

Ork Tower (wif Tophat) Empty
PostSubject: Ork Tower (wif Tophat)   Ork Tower (wif Tophat) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:02 pm

I tried to post some pics of my Ork Tower, but I am an idiot and don't use forums a lot, and so had a hard time hosting the images.

PLEASE don't be mad that I am just linking to another forum here; the pictures are all mine and already posted, for your viewing pleasure.

http://www.the-waaagh.com/forums/?showtopic=43599

I will post one picture of the tower here, just so you go take a look at it....
Back to top Go down
radiocreep7

PostSubject: Re: Ork Tower (wif Tophat)   Ork Tower (wif Tophat) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:03 pm

Sample Pic of ORK TOPHAT TOWER!

Ork Tower (wif Tophat) Index
Back to top Go down
radiocreep7

PostSubject: Re: Ork Tower (wif Tophat)   Ork Tower (wif Tophat) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:04 pm

Hmmm... here's just one more!

Ork Tower (wif Tophat) Index
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Ork Tower (wif Tophat)   Ork Tower (wif Tophat) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:15 pm

WOW! Shocked This are SUPER cool! Love what you have done. One suggestion for the pictures.... lighter background so we can get to see your creation. So far looks great! Maybe put one of your Boyz for scale? I think that tower is huge (VERY nice!)

Let me tell you how to insert picture... VERY easy. Smile

First, get a FREE Photobucket account (www.photobucket.com. There you can upload the pictures. Their tutorial explain how... basically click UPLOAD and select the picture from your PC, then click DONE Wink ) On each picture you could see an IMAGE link... something like:

Code:
[IMG]http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh19/Mordheimer/anotherstrangetattoo.jpg[/IMG]

Just copy and paste the image in the text of the post... Voilá! the "IMG" bracket tells the forum that the link is for a picture and place the picture there. Smile Photobucket has VERY clear and simple tutorials... super easy. You just put your own hosted image! Now you are a total veteran.... go, play with my monkey!

Ork Tower (wif Tophat) Anotherstrangetattoo
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
radiocreep7

PostSubject: Re: Ork Tower (wif Tophat)   Ork Tower (wif Tophat) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:45 pm

Okay, got it! Let's see if this works any better.

Here are two barry shots of the tower with an old-skool Kommando.

Ork Tower (wif Tophat) A9barry

Ork Tower (wif Tophat) A8barry
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Ork Tower (wif Tophat)   Ork Tower (wif Tophat) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:55 am

WOW! Its BIGGER that I thought! That thing is huge! Sooo cool! Great terrain! Where are the doors from? I recognize some of the bulkheads from Gorkamorka and Necromunda, but not the gate. I hope to see painted pics soon. Cool Great job!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
radiocreep7

PostSubject: Re: Ork Tower (wif Tophat)   Ork Tower (wif Tophat) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:11 am

The gate is from one of the Fantasy kits, not sure which one, because I got it from a friend. Probably whatever they call their fortress tower.

Painting will probably be later, as I am still working on getting the army assembled and based, first. Which involves converting three looted wagons and a BW, so probably not until after Christmas will the paint get laid down. But don't worry, I'll be building more terrain and posting pics as I go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ork Tower (wif Tophat)   Ork Tower (wif Tophat) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ork Tower (wif Tophat)
Page 1 of 1