The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Greetings from Sweden

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zhraia

PostSubject: Greetings from Sweden   Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:04 am

Hello

I have been stalking the forum for a few weeks now and since I just got a few hours of at the office, I figured that I could introduce myself.
I live in Sweden, Ljungby. I play Warhammer fantasy, 40k, mordheim, bloodbowl, many RPG's, some bord games and computer games. I never really liked necromunda, since it lacks the different races in 40k. The players I got here are manly 40k and RPG players, so it was quite natural that we looked for Death squad-like games. So I am happy that I found this game.

We have tried one game so far, and we think that it's pretty good. We saw that there is a new major (I think) update around the corner, so we decided to play other games until the new rules came out. I have converted and painted some Imp renegades, pics will be provided when I can borrow a camera that is better then my webcam.
Back to top Go down
Arachas

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sweden   Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:56 am

Nice! Welcome man! Can't wait for those pics...

And don't be be afraid to try Death Squads in its current edition. It's still a ton of fun and very, very playable. v0.6 will just be even better. (:
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sweden   Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:35 pm

Welcome! I'm very happy that you have, for what it seems, an awesome group to play with! While TLRB v0.6.0 is getting closer... we are polishing some details (maybe we could release a v0.5.Cool... do not let it push you away. The game remains basically the same, just some bugs squished and other stuff fixed. Since you are a Mordheim veteran, you will like Death Squads and what it offers.

Enjoy YOUR game... and share pictures of your models (not only Death Squads !!!) Take care!

Support Bacteria; it is the ONLY culture some people have!
Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
zhraia

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sweden   Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:03 pm

Thanks guys! Happy to be here!
We have not been playing a lot miniature games lately, so I think that is the mayor reason for not playing DS. I'll try to get a few games in soon.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sweden   Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:26 pm

COOL! Do what you can... Wink

Man... Death Squads is moving away from New Zealand and making a home in Northern Europe! Shocked

Support Bacteria; it is the ONLY culture some people have!
Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sweden   Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:45 pm

Keep us posted on your games and etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sweden   Today at 9:54 pm

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Sweden
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1