The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Introduce yourself

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Introduce yourself   Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:45 pm

Since this is probably going to be a booming forum, I think it's the best to keep the introductions in one thread. Smile

Here's my story (shamelessly ripped from Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum Rolling Eyes)

Hey there!
I'm a (war)gamer from the Netherlands, I'm not a very very hardcore gamer who's plays every week but I'm more like a gamer who likes to meet up with some friends every now and then and play a few battles. A few years ago I used to attend the Warhammer Fantasy Grand Tournaments here in Tilburg. Then we wanted to try out 40K, so I bought a lot of plastic/metal for that. I've been building and conceptualizing a lot for my Lost and the Damned army. However it never made to be a complete army...

While playing Fantasy and 40K, me and my friends always had much fun with Mordheim. We build a pretty large city for it and spent many nights on it.

Armies/races I play:

Warhammer: Orcs
Mordheim: Witch Hunters
40K: Lost and the damned

Something you'd like to know? Ask me! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:27 pm

Welcome!

Check out the Orks (on TLRB) and the Chaos Cultists (on the Experimental Squads). I will check out your city next!

Support Bacteria; it is the ONLY culture some people have!
Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Emilio

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:27 pm

Hey,
I'm new to the forum.
I'm from Holland and i'm collecting SM, Orcs, and some NGoblins.
Never really played a full game of WH40K or WHFB but having fun using WH40K figures for my Space Crusade.
And this site looks pretty good for finding ideas and tips about wargaming in general.
Greetings,
Emilio "Canis Lupus Immortalis"
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:52 pm

Welcome aboard Emilio! Very Happy

The community is just starting, so you are in the right place at the right time! You will get a kick out of Death Squads Death Squads, as it is in a small scale. You get opportunity to make LOTS of conversion of few models; the small amount of numbers of models needed will allow you to complete 'projects'. Visit the Painting & Modeling section for some of our member's work.

And don't forget to download the rulebook at the Announcements section! Aquila

Support Bacteria; it is the ONLY culture some people have!
Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Today at 12:37 am

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1