Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello, Everyone!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
juliew9855

Hello, Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hello, Everyone!   Hello, Everyone! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 2:53 am

I'm Julie, a totally newbie to this community.
Nice to see you all and great to be a part of the community. Hope to get help from you, thank!

Mordheimer

Hello, Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Everyone!   Hello, Everyone! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:14 am

Hello back Julie! WELCOME!!

I hope you don't mind, I moved your post from Chuchosky's message. I think you deserve a better welcoming! HA! No hidding behind the Spaniard. Wink

Tell us a little more about you... don't be shy! We don't bite... much... Arachas may "Kung Fu you" (that sounds horrible), but his Sensei is part of the Comunity, so we can demand revenge (make him clean the dojo with a toothpick!)

Anyway, where are you from? How did you heard of Death Squads? You play 40k, or any other games?

Please, take advantage of our community! We will be more than happy to share your journey with our little game, reading your stories, living your games with your Battle Reports, answering questions (or at least try!), exchange ideas and admire your models and hobby skills (PICTURES!!!)... all in all, Death Squads is YOUR game too! You see an 'old' thread or topic... feel free to post! We don't beleive in thread Necromancy... lots of things to admire.

Get the rules, play some games, enjoy your time & have fun!

Once more... WELCOME!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Arachas

Arachas

Hello, Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Everyone!   Hello, Everyone! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 2:09 pm

Hah. It's not me you should be watching out for; it's Mord and his obsession for pics!

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

Hello, Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Everyone!   Hello, Everyone! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:11 pm

Welcome to Death Squads ,

Enjoy! Play some games (loads of games), tell us about them and give us feedback (and show us some pics).

Cheers Laney cheers
Back to top Go down
Major Sturmm

Major Sturmm

Hello, Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Everyone!   Hello, Everyone! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:17 pm

Mord said:

Arachas may "Kung Fu you" (that sounds horrible), but his Sensei is part of the Comunity, so we can demand revenge (make him clean the dojo with a toothpick!)

Maybe I should ... Sounds good. I like that ... (ooooh, this remark is going to cost me at least an officer or two)

Well Julie. Enjoy the games and the community! It's fun I tell you.

Major Sturmm
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

Hello, Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Everyone!   Hello, Everyone! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:25 am

Closed for suspicion of SPAM.
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Sponsored content

Hello, Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Everyone!   Hello, Everyone! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, Everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Forum General Information :: Welcome Mat-
Jump to: