The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Arachas attempts to fill his gaming table

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arachas

PostSubject: Arachas attempts to fill his gaming table   Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:53 am

Starting with...

My first real piece of scenery! The idea is to be able to fill my table with these 1' by 1' tiles.

This first building was simply an attempt to make a 'gothic' looking building, but it was quickly dubbed 'the Church'. Wink

And with some paint:

Avatar art by HeavyMetalHanzo. Used with express permission.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala

PostSubject: Re: Arachas attempts to fill his gaming table   Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:20 pm

LOOKIN' GOOD! The arched windows & door turned out very nicely. The problem with Gothic style architecture is it is normally associated with cathedrals; SO ...nice church. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Arachas attempts to fill his gaming table   Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:34 pm

I liked this. I really like the double eagle motif.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Arachas attempts to fill his gaming table   Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:57 pm

ARACHAS!!! WOW! This is brutally awesome!

Support Bacteria; it is the ONLY culture some people have!
Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Chuchosky

PostSubject: Re: Arachas attempts to fill his gaming table   Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:11 am

Great work :-) , we are thinking in our tabletop (we use to play GorkaMorka), so we only have a couple of stones and hills, and your church give me great ideas :-)
Back to top Go down
Colonel Prius

PostSubject: Re: Arachas attempts to fill his gaming table   Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:34 pm

Very nice, I'll enjoy playing on your table next time. I especially like the roof beams, suggesting the building once had a slanted roof. And the Aquilla is cool to. I just hope it is solid enough, never much liked styrofoam as a building matterial.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ussaeon.co.cc
Major Sturmm

PostSubject: Re: Arachas attempts to fill his gaming table   Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:27 pm

Looking good dude! This is what we want. Lots and lots of cool scenery. It's fun to plan it and build it!

Hit you later! Sturmm
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Arachas attempts to fill his gaming table   Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:39 am

The building is looking good!!! Keep it up... make us all green with envy! HA!

Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Back to top Go down
Telruna

PostSubject: Re: Arachas attempts to fill his gaming table   Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:31 am

Nicely done... *bows in awe* your the master dude. Can't wait to scrap IG meat from those walls. yumyum
Back to top Go down
Arachas

PostSubject: Re: Arachas attempts to fill his gaming table   Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:13 am

Appreciate the comments, guys.

Well, time for some EL-E-VA-TION!

Now all I need is some catwalks. Wink

Back to top Go down
Chuchosky

PostSubject: Re: Arachas attempts to fill his gaming table   Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:12 am

Shocked
GREAT JOB!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DeafNala

PostSubject: Re: Arachas attempts to fill his gaming table   Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:26 am

NOW YOU'RE COOKING! Tall buildings are where it's at. VERY WELL DONE...may be just a couple more stories for flavor. What a Face
Back to top Go down
ronin805

PostSubject: Re: Arachas attempts to fill his gaming table   Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:27 pm

Excellent buidings, nicely done. Can't wait to see the whole table.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Arachas attempts to fill his gaming table   Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:51 pm

How about an UPDATE! Hehehe

Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: Arachas attempts to fill his gaming table   Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:57 am

Mordheimer wrote:
How about an UPDATE! Hehehe
Yeah! I'm curious too. Very Happy
Looking good btw
Back to top Go down
Arachas

PostSubject: Re: Arachas attempts to fill his gaming table   Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:24 am

I'm afraid my scenery has been terribly neglected, lately. Been working on my Slaanesh and Catachan squads. Yes, I should post pics of those, too. Wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arachas attempts to fill his gaming table   Today at 3:36 am

Back to top Go down

Arachas attempts to fill his gaming table
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1