The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Happy Birthday, Dozer!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Happy Birthday, Dozer!   Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:07 pm

cheers Birthday Cake Happy Birthday, Dozer! Birthday Cake cheers

What a big boy! You are 25... who could believe it. You may have grown some hair in 'new' places or feeling those 'changes'?
No matter... the good thing is that now people can't call you a baby anymore (don't worry... you still be
Death Squads' official little helper!) and maybe now you could go to the movies alone (IF Sam lets you!)
Just to think that on 1985 Madonna launched her first road show, the Virgin Tour, and desktop publishing
started to become a reality due to the availability of relatively inexpensive laser printers and computers.... and of course,
Nostalgia Television started broadcasting in CableTV!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Thanks for all your great contributions to Death Squads!
You know it would have not been possible without you. Thanks for keeping me on my toes.
We hope you have a wonderful day!

Skull Enjoy your cake... BABY! Skull

Support Bacteria; it is the ONLY culture some people have!
Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Laney

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Dozer!   Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:40 pm

Happy Birthday DoZer!

Have a good one!

Ta Laney Shocked
Back to top Go down
edward

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Dozer!   Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:45 pm

happy b-day dozer hope you get some good gifts
Back to top Go down
Arachas

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Dozer!   Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:48 am

Happy birthday mate. Just like me, on All Saints Day!

Avatar art by HeavyMetalHanzo. Used with express permission.
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Dozer!   Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:20 am

Yea!!!!!
Back to top Go down
CaptainHonkey

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Dozer!   Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:01 pm

Happy Birthday
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlgamingarsenal.forumotion.com
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Dozer!   Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:01 pm

Ohhh my... you are ANOTHER year older? Yes, I'm recycling the post... because you seem to be recycling your own body! Just Kidding You started to have any problems with your prostate yet, old man?!?! HA! I hope you have a GREAT day!

Thanks for being a great friend. Wink

Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Back to top Go down
Laney

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Dozer!   Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:02 pm

Well done! Another year older.

Happy Birthday!

Laney:D

Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Dozer!   Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:40 pm

CongratZ! Very Happy
Another year added, be sure to enjoy your bday!
Back to top Go down
Colonel Prius

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Dozer!   Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:14 pm

It's a birthday extravaganza! Happy birthday Dozer Approved!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ussaeon.co.cc
DoZer

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Dozer!   Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:53 am

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes! I had a long day of school yesterday so I wasn't able to enjoy it as much as I wanted to. HOWEVER.......I was surprised by my lovely girlfriend by the new Battlefield 3! Needless to say homework, dinner, and birthday phone calls were promptly ignored as I set up my 360 and played until about 4 am this morning. What can I say....I get a little ADD once in awhile.

Also my grandfather sent me a new modeling lamp. A nice magnified LED lamp. I also set that up and pulled out some of my favorite nicely painted models.....and realized just how bad some of the parts on the models are...... frackin magnification.....

2. Though shalt not refer to thine brethren, whom the Emperor has dictated be armed with an incendiary weapon, as a "Flamer" constantly. For this has been proven to lower morale and cause strife within His Most Holy showering facilities.
3. Thou shalt not follow a Librarian around thinking, "Can you hear me now", repetitively in an attempt to drive him insane.
Back to top Go down
Arachas

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Dozer!   Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:44 am

DoZer wrote:
Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes! I had a long day of school yesterday so I wasn't able to enjoy it as much as I wanted to. HOWEVER.......I was surprised by my lovely girlfriend by the new Battlefield 3! Needless to say homework, dinner, and birthday phone calls were promptly ignored as I set up my 360 and played until about 4 am this morning. What can I say....I get a little ADD once in awhile.

Also my grandfather sent me a new modeling lamp. A nice magnified LED lamp. I also set that up and pulled out some of my favorite nicely painted models.....and realized just how bad some of the parts on the models are...... frackin magnification.....

Girls rock. Mine pulled out... the Star Wars saga on BluRay. Shocked

Happy birthday mate.

Back to top Go down
DoZer

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Dozer!   Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:56 am

Arachas wrote:
Girls rock. Mine pulled out... the Star Wars saga on BluRay. Shocked

Happy birthday mate.

Girls do rock! I WISH I could even get my girl to touch a Star Wars dvd....let alone get the blu-ray.

She can only except so much geekiness.

When asked about my hobbies when we first started dating, I told her I painted models......little did she know I also played games with said models. When she found out she called it false advertising (thinking that I painted model planes and cars)....LOL

Happy birthday to you too buddy.

2. Though shalt not refer to thine brethren, whom the Emperor has dictated be armed with an incendiary weapon, as a "Flamer" constantly. For this has been proven to lower morale and cause strife within His Most Holy showering facilities.
3. Thou shalt not follow a Librarian around thinking, "Can you hear me now", repetitively in an attempt to drive him insane.
Back to top Go down
Arachas

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Dozer!   Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:10 am

DoZer wrote:
Girls do rock! I WISH I could even get my girl to touch a Star Wars dvd....let alone get the blu-ray.

She can only except so much geekiness.

When asked about my hobbies when we first started dating, I told her I painted models......little did she know I also played games with said models. When she found out she called it false advertising (thinking that I painted model planes and cars)....LOL

Happy birthday to you too buddy.

Haha! I've always maintained a strict rule: you don't have to like it, as long as you can appreciate my being passionate about it. In other words: like that I like it. In practice it often means my wife can't help but be drawn to some stuff I'm passionate about.

Star Wars was a requirement when we started dating, though, hehe. She sat through all six movies and enjoyed them, but now proclaims it's the least interesting of all the things we've watched together. Considering that's a compliment to Star Trek: DS9, Star Trek: Voyager, Battlestar Galactica, Dexter, Family Guy, Star Gate, Game of Thrones and a ton of Sc-Fi and actions movies, I'm not worried. Wink

And yes, I'm showing off. I'm a beacon of lights to all nerds, showing you that you CAN get married and have kids while STILL being a nerd. And for the record: my wife is beautiful, so I didn't settle. Wink

Back to top Go down
Colonel Prius

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Dozer!   Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:36 pm

Smack

I seriously hate you guys right now....
Back to top Go down
http://www.ussaeon.co.cc
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Dozer!   Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:25 pm

DoZer wrote:
... and played until about 4 am this morning.
Arachas wrote:
And for the record: my wife is beautiful, so I didn't settle. Wink

Back to top Go down
Arachas

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Dozer!   Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:20 am

Both my girls are pretty, actually. Wink

Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Dozer!   Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:31 am

@ Dozer.... you got the DVDs I sent you?

@ Arachas: Hahaha... lucky for me I like the bald one better! Just Kidding

Back to top Go down
DoZer

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Dozer!   Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:35 am

Mordheimer wrote:
@ Dozer.... you got the DVDs I sent you?

ya i got the dvd's.....however i haven't taken the time to sit down and fix that damn hard drive. I blame Sam.....and school....and now work Crying or Very sad.

I will pretty much be doing a disappearing act again, as i'm working 12 hour shifts friday, saturday, and sunday. weekday free time will be used doing homework.....and anything after that is sleepy time.

Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Dozer!   Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:56 am

How about HARASSMENT TIME? You need that too! Call me when you are about to sink a Meat Cleaver at someone skull... you know you like to put me down. Just Kidding

Back to top Go down
Arachas

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Dozer!   Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:11 pm

Mordheimer wrote:
@ Arachas: Hahaha... lucky for me I like the bald one better! Just Kidding

So it IS true! Puerto Ricans eat BABIES!!

Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Dozer!   Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:34 pm

Look at little Dozer... all grown up. You are old now, but remember...

I hope that you and your books had a great birthday. What?!?! All that you do is study now. No time for calls anymore.... BUUUU! Sad
But, this is about you. No, not you NOT calling... but you being among us (well, kind of... HA!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Thanks for all your great contributions to Death Squads over the years and being a great friend. Thanks for keeping me on my toes.
We hope you have a wonderful day!

Skull Enjoy your cake... old man! Skull

Back to top Go down
mudboy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Dozer!   Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:13 pm

Happy birthday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Dozer!   Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:41 pm

CongratZ!! Have a blast! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Laney

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Dozer!   Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:54 pm