Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stockholm ex-pat(riot)!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jammydodger

jammydodger

Stockholm ex-pat(riot)! Empty
PostSubject: Stockholm ex-pat(riot)!   Stockholm ex-pat(riot)! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:55 pm

Evening all,

I'm a recent immigrant to Sweden. I mainly play Blood Bowl and Necromunda, but the Death Squads rules have inspired me to move into Warhammer 40k.

My main hobby interests are fluff (reading and writing) and modelling. I'm not massively competitive but play for fun.

I don't know what else anyone wants to know. I'm looking to join http://www.stockholmwargaming.se/plank/ once I have established myself properly in Stockholm and run a Death Squads campaign. There is a lot of 40k action, some great terrain and I am hoping to capitalise on these things to produce an group of "Death Squaddies".

Regards,

Jammer
Back to top Go down
Arachas

Arachas

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm ex-pat(riot)!   Stockholm ex-pat(riot)! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:22 pm

Hey man! Awesome to have you aboard! Spread the good news in Sweden!
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm ex-pat(riot)!   Stockholm ex-pat(riot)! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 6:36 pm

Welcome,

Great to have you on board. Build some squad(s), play some games, give us your feedback, post your pics, post more pics and most of all enjoy!

Cheers Laney cheers
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm ex-pat(riot)!   Stockholm ex-pat(riot)! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:02 pm

YEAY!!! Another kindred spirit! Like you jammydodger, I play for fun and stories. I maybe the WORST tactician in Florida (USA)... but I'm lucky with dice. HA! For your group and have fun!

Thanks for your suggestions and corrections on text, TLRB can always use a fresh pair... OF EYES! Hehehe!

WELCOME!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm ex-pat(riot)!   Stockholm ex-pat(riot)! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:27 pm

Welcome to the group!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm ex-pat(riot)!   Stockholm ex-pat(riot)! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stockholm ex-pat(riot)!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Forum General Information :: Welcome Mat-
Jump to: