Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Kroot Battle Continues...

Go down 
+2
Laney
dr!zzt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dr!zzt

dr!zzt

The Kroot Battle Continues... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kroot Battle Continues...   The Kroot Battle Continues... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:26 pm

Battle continous:
First, tendi's orcs played with fox's fairies in searching a treasure, and later my kroots tried to bite an eldar in nigth sabotage.

This was predicted long time ago; as usual, orcs found a chest in first infiltrated building... all actions after that was jus fun.
Orcs in full of finesse formation:
The Kroot Battle Continues... DSCN8072
The Kroot Battle Continues... DSCN8074

and here are suspicious buldings that may content a treasure...
The Kroot Battle Continues... DSCN8075

and that's eldar's positions
These tyranid thing here represents Wraithguard.
The Kroot Battle Continues... DSCN8077
orc's approached... and found box in first building...
The Kroot Battle Continues... DSCN8079
The Kroot Battle Continues... DSCN8080
eladars turn
The Kroot Battle Continues... DSCN8080
The Kroot Battle Continues... DSCN8082
orc's making a !suprize!
The Kroot Battle Continues... DSCN8086
axe's point of view:
The Kroot Battle Continues... DSCN8087
The Kroot Battle Continues... DSCN8089
yes, we will shoot.
The Kroot Battle Continues... DSCN8091
The Kroot Battle Continues... DSCN8095
The Kroot Battle Continues... DSCN8096
The Kroot Battle Continues... DSCN8101
after the last unneceseary comba eldars flee.
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: The Kroot Battle Continues...   The Kroot Battle Continues... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:03 pm

Cool report. Superb battle field by the way.

What's the base colour used for the blue on the orks - very cool, very vibrant!

Any more Kroot in the mix Drizzt?

Laney Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dr!zzt

dr!zzt

PostSubject: Re: The Kroot Battle Continues...   The Kroot Battle Continues... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:08 pm

Mine scenario is bit more poor in photos, i had to do them myself.
The Kroot Battle Continues... DSCN8102
walkers on the middle was "aircrafts" or anything fairies park on airfields. building surrounded by entanglements are barracs (no windows, no holes).
kroots tried to sneak to the nearest positions... but one of the eldars found a dog behind a wall... chaos begins.
The Kroot Battle Continues... DSCN8104
well. kroots tried their best, as flamers was found uneffective against 4+ armour (and quickly shooted out), they tried to charge...
The Kroot Battle Continues... DSCN8105
brave kung fu kroot scratched enemy leader's armour, then was ripped apart by power claw, machete overestimated his abilities and didn't reach his target (0,3'), and a wicked carnivore charged at wraithguard, and after few turn of heavy figth won (!).

The Kroot Battle Continues... DSCN8106

on the other edge, when lucky sentinel was succefully taken OOA by lady Krooft, nearest flamer was killed by another enemy hero. She was also shot next turn.
The Kroot Battle Continues... DSCN8107

when i realised that i lost 50% of overall officers and most of firepower, i decided to run avay.

on my side, i really enjoyed the battle, alhough 3+ save is something that kroots cannot bite through... even my leader with power sword.
and kroot hounds, beside meatshields option (too pricey), are merely useless, especially in little bit developed squads.
also eldar officer with evade became something unstopable for kroot.
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: The Kroot Battle Continues...   The Kroot Battle Continues... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:25 pm

There's more - excellent! Smile
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: The Kroot Battle Continues...   The Kroot Battle Continues... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:21 pm

Nice! YOu guys got in quite a few games.

As Mordheimer noted, Vicious Charge works and is balanced as you must charge, thus exposing yourself.

Keep up the good work Drizzt.
Back to top Go down
tendi

PostSubject: The Kroot Battle Continues...   The Kroot Battle Continues... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:18 pm

02laney wrote:

What's the base colour used for the blue on the orks - very cool, very vibrant!

Old, good Enchanted Blue with white drybrush on it :-) All else is Dr!zzt photo - magic.

:-)
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: The Kroot Battle Continues...   The Kroot Battle Continues... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:28 am

VERY NICE! I see your terrain improving greatly! Lots of elevation & places to hide! Looks nice and pack. KEEP IT UP!!!

PS: I had to split the topic. We think you do a dis-service to your GREAT games by hiding the battle reports in one thread. If it is too long, people will skip them. Make one post for one report... Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Mordoten

PostSubject: Re: The Kroot Battle Continues...   The Kroot Battle Continues... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:32 pm

great report! Great to see that someone gets the pleasure to play the new squads. Us others will have to wait some more i guess, not to long though since they´re probably 98,6% ready by now... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kroot Battle Continues...   The Kroot Battle Continues... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kroot Battle Continues...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Death Squads - Community :: Campaigns & Battle Reports-
Jump to: