The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Looking for IG, Dark angels, and Witch Hunter Inquisitor lord

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for IG, Dark angels, and Witch Hunter Inquisitor lord   Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:34 pm

Talk to me next week... we may coordinate a trade!

Support Bacteria; it is the ONLY culture some people have!
Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Lydor

PostSubject: Re: Looking for IG, Dark angels, and Witch Hunter Inquisitor lord   Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:07 pm

Alrighty, Dysturbed ill be getting your stuff out this week some time

Are any of the rest of you guys still interested? havent heard back from you in awhile
Back to top Go down
Lydor

PostSubject: Re: Looking for IG, Dark angels, and Witch Hunter Inquisitor lord   Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:14 pm

sent out your stuff today man, shoudl get it in a few days!
Back to top Go down
Dysturbed

PostSubject: Re: Looking for IG, Dark angels, and Witch Hunter Inquisitor lord   Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:56 pm

Yours should go out tomorrow as long as my boss gives me a little time to hit the post office.

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.” ~George Carlin
Back to top Go down
Lydor

PostSubject: Re: Looking for IG, Dark angels, and Witch Hunter Inquisitor lord   Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:20 am

Hey guys,

Still in need of as many robed dark angel bodies as i can find
Back to top Go down
Lydor

PostSubject: Re: Looking for IG, Dark angels, and Witch Hunter Inquisitor lord   Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:38 pm

Dysturbed...still havent gotten your part of the trade man, whats up
Back to top Go down
Lydor

PostSubject: Re: Looking for IG, Dark angels, and Witch Hunter Inquisitor lord   Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:12 am

Guess i can safely assume i will never be recieving this stuff.

Shame Dysturbed i was looking forward to this stuff
Back to top Go down
Arachas

PostSubject: Re: Looking for IG, Dark angels, and Witch Hunter Inquisitor lord   Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:25 am

Send him a PM. If something's happened, he should at least have a receipt.

Avatar art by HeavyMetalHanzo. Used with express permission.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for IG, Dark angels, and Witch Hunter Inquisitor lord   Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:09 pm

I have PMed Dysturbed to check here.

Support Bacteria; it is the ONLY culture some people have!
Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: Looking for IG, Dark angels, and Witch Hunter Inquisitor lord   Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:17 am

@Lydor: do you still have that Tau stuff? I might be interested in some...
Back to top Go down
Lydor

PostSubject: Re: Looking for IG, Dark angels, and Witch Hunter Inquisitor lord   Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:54 pm

I do indeed. i still have some fire warriors, drones, a devilfish and some kroot...and i think a single battlesuit...
Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: Looking for IG, Dark angels, and Witch Hunter Inquisitor lord   Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:38 pm

Lydor wrote:
I do indeed. i still have some fire warriors, drones, a devilfish and some kroot...and i think a single battlesuit...
Nice, I'm interested in some fire warriors and kroot. You can have a looky here to see what I have to offer.
Feel free to ask for something specfic because I might have it, I've got quite some stuff if I say myself. Also a lot of old metal models. (ask Laney Smile)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for IG, Dark angels, and Witch Hunter Inquisitor lord   Today at 3:41 am

Back to top Go down

Looking for IG, Dark angels, and Witch Hunter Inquisitor lord
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2