Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enjoying Death Squads!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lysander

Enjoying Death Squads! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Death Squads!   Enjoying Death Squads! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:55 am

Oh i love you for doing this! I hope GW never gets you for this (friend of mine have some big problems for making a symbiont cult codex and releas a download link at the internet).

Ever since the models of the renegade come out i want to play an chaos infected imperial guard. But i nerver could afford an army. But a warband...oh sorry...a death squad...yeha!
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

Enjoying Death Squads! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Death Squads!   Enjoying Death Squads! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:15 am

Lysander: Thanks for the kind comments. Death Squads is a fan-based effort... a true labor of love. Embarassed If GW ever decides to screw up again, I guess we would have to stop the project... burring it deep underground. Maybe someone decides to become a treasure hunter. Arrrgh! Wink

In any case, the Imperial Renegades are a VERY fluffy Squad... and the upcoming Chaos Cultists will be GREAT! Cool we are working on the final touches for TLRB v0.4.3 (yeap... we are skipping several versions because we keep adding more stuff!)... expect it soon!

PS: I moved the post to the Welcome Mat. Blood Angel
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com

Enjoying Death Squads!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Forum General Information :: Welcome Mat-
Jump to: