Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warboss Utan saying 'ello!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Utan

Utan

Warboss Utan saying 'ello!  Empty
PostSubject: Warboss Utan saying 'ello!    Warboss Utan saying 'ello!  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:21 pm

Hey all,

Your Developer Edwin-Mordheimer gave me a brief overview of 'Deff Skwadz' over the last couple of days.

So, I signed up to take a look at the game.

Very interestin'...
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Warboss Utan saying 'ello!    Warboss Utan saying 'ello!  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:26 pm

Utan

Hello and Welcome to the group!

Yup, Mordheimer and I started out on this crusade over 2 years ago and have had many people help us get us to where we are today.

Look forward to seeing your squads.
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Warboss Utan saying 'ello!    Warboss Utan saying 'ello!  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:35 pm

Welcome - always good to have new people on board

Laney cheers
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Warboss Utan saying 'ello!    Warboss Utan saying 'ello!  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:30 pm

cheers WELCOME! cheers

Utan is my wife's cousin... role-player of decades. He also plays 40k since 4th Edition, but 'complaint' about the lack of cinematics. Hehehe... ENTER Death Squads ! Do not him fool you... he has over 10k of ORKS... gorgeous models. Something like 200 Boyz, 2 hand-made Stompas, one 'kit' Stompa, looted Baneblades, a Gorgon (or whatever is called), Koptas, kustom trukks and LOTS of things Orkish. Not only that, he has NICE Eldars ( Puke I don't believe I used that adjective!) and putrid Nurgle Marines ( Puke in the GOOD sense!)

Again... on THIS crowd... pics or it didn't happen! SHARE the wealth!

All in all, Death Squads is also YOUR game. Read the rules, play some games, post some Battle Reports, make comments and ask questions. We are here for you! Welcome home, Battle Brother... welcome home!

PS: Don't forget to add your pin to the map!

Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Arachas

Arachas

PostSubject: Re: Warboss Utan saying 'ello!    Warboss Utan saying 'ello!  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:05 am

Always good bringing in family. That way you can end the family feuds in a... civil manner, eh? Wink

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warboss Utan saying 'ello!    Warboss Utan saying 'ello!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warboss Utan saying 'ello!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Forum General Information :: Welcome Mat-
Jump to: