The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hello all!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daemonicus

PostSubject: Hello all!   Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:38 pm

Hello all!

Been lurking here for a week or two. Got to say you've done a great job with the Death Squads . I love small squad battles, I play both Mordheim and Necromunda. The converting and personalizing bit I like a lot. Problem is that I've moved a lot and I have to track down a new gaming group before I can get a proper feel of the game.

- Devilish
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:39 pm

Hey!

Welcome to the group and glad you said "Hello".

Keep us posted as you can if you can get a gaming group or take pics of your models or write some fluff.

Back to top Go down
Daemonicus

PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:48 pm

It's seems I'm the northern most player here.

I've played numerous versions of different Chaos cults in Necromunda, but the Death Korps of Krieg have caught my eye here. While I lack Krieg models or any IG models for that matter being a Dark Eldar player (Hurray, for the long waited new codex!) I've gooten I few ideas. Thinking of the Krieg rules I thought who could inspire fearlessness in the troops or defend objective from numerous foes... The Inquisition. My project during the x-mas holiday will be converting Interrogator Ravion Wolfe's team.
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:57 pm

You in Canada or Alaska?

Death Korp will get a nice bump in the next edition. Something they have already but twicked just a bit. It is not overpowering.

Hopefully, down the road we can work on the Dark Eldar squad.

Back to top Go down
Daemonicus

PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:08 pm

I'm from Finland.

I'm intrigued of the changes for Death Korp.

I'd like to see a Dark Eldar Death Squad, I'd see three different leader options Dracon(Warrior), Hekatrix (wych) and Haemonculus that would determine the majority troop type Warrior, Wych and Wrack respectively and the heavy/special option. Just love the new codex for its rich background.
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:08 pm

Finland, oh ok. Sorry, your English was very well typed and I assumed you were on North America.

Sounds interesting the three different options.
Back to top Go down
yepimadork

PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:18 am

Welcome Daemonicus
Back to top Go down
Laney

PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:51 am

Welcome Daemonicus,

The Death Korps are a superb squad to play and your take on them sounds like it has loads of opportunity for creativity. There are some ace models out there that you can use as kried substitutes, plus the cadian command squad has lots of bits that can be turned into Death Korps. Anyway I look forward to seeing what you come up with, post pics (anything - love to see what people create) and most of all enjoy! Any suggestions be sure to tell us.

Cheers Laney Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:04 am

WELCOME!!! I'm in hurry.... so you get the abridge version.

Great to have you here... we love pics!... put your pin on the map... please play games when you can... we love battle reports with pics... Death Squads is YOUR game... we love pics.

cheers

Support Bacteria; it is the ONLY culture some people have!
Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Today at 4:40 pm

Back to top Go down

Hello all!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Forum General Information :: Welcome Mat-
Jump to: