Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

And in the red corner...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roughneck

Roughneck

And in the red corner... Empty
PostSubject: And in the red corner...   And in the red corner... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:51 am

Hey folks,

I'm Zak. Captain Zak to my friends Wink I co-manage Guerrilla Gaming, a table top war gaming group in Southwest Florida. My primary gaming focus is organizing local events for Warhammer 40K, but I also play Mordheim, Battletech, and hopefully...Death Squads!

I've had the pleasure of watching the Death Squads evolve from relatively close proximity, all the work you guys have done is really inspiring. Bringing the game public and putting the power in the hands of the fans is an excellent idea, and I for one look forward to the opportunity of throwing my two cents in.
Back to top Go down
http://guerrillagaming.com/
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

And in the red corner... Empty
PostSubject: Re: And in the red corner...   And in the red corner... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:31 pm

Great to see you here Captain! You, have been a key person in the resurrection of the local gaming community here in Fort Myers.

We will be glad what you have in store to give... ohhh... I'm still debating in getting those tools to start my 'career' as a sculptor! Fell free to post pics of your AWESOME Nurgle-Loving Marines. Puke

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com

And in the red corner...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Forum General Information :: Welcome Mat-
Jump to: