Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings from Sweden

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kadafwer

kadafwer

Greetings from Sweden Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Sweden   Greetings from Sweden I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:37 am

Hey y'all!
24 years old from sweden. Never played DS yet. Think i found a thread about DS on Tom Borings Mordheimforum.
Have an Ork army for 40k and today actually i got myself a box of cadian's so will fix a DS squad for them.

What the heck do you wanna know from me? Ask if you wanna know something otherwise i see you in the treads.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala

DeafNala

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sweden   Greetings from Sweden I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:00 pm

WELCOME ABOARD! Have a MERRY OLD TIME HERE! cheers
What's your handle on T.B.M.F.? Ninja
Back to top Go down
kadafwer

kadafwer

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sweden   Greetings from Sweden I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:20 pm

I think it's great. Havent been there for a while now. Mostly check the painting and conversionthreads. Found some swedes there so i found very much help from people who talked the same language. That is great.

You like it too or have you a bad experience?
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sweden   Greetings from Sweden I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:46 pm

Welcome kadafwer!!!!

Tom's IS the place (and the MAN!) I posted few days ago, that my personal goal for the Death Squads forums is to be as friendly and accesible as Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum. As a matter of fact... we used Tom's 40k section for some time to post few updates here and there before we 'grew up' and made our own place.

I think you are going to have a GREAT time with Death Squads! You already know 85% of the game, and only have to be careful with the few little changes (they are Ninja ... sneak up on you!). Heheheh...

Enjoy YOUR game... post your Battle Reports (with pics!) and your models (PICS!!!)... you will find GREAT people and hobbyists here (like DeafNala, dr!tzz and Laney... among MANY!) who take modeling to a whole new level, and the great stories that come from games are AWESOME!

If you find anything you think should be looked at... let us know!!!

Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sweden   Greetings from Sweden I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:53 pm

Welcome to Death Squads !

Great to have you on board

Laney Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sweden   Greetings from Sweden I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Sweden
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Forum General Information :: Welcome Mat-