The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!
HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

My New Skarz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

PostSubject: My New Skarz   Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:04 pm

On a trip through da warp, one of them nurglings decided my kidney would be a nice place to settle down. Well, I wasn't gonna let dat son of a squig chew on me innards so I get to the bad doc to have it removed.

He convinced me to let him try this new robot gadget to remove the thing. Now I'm always a bit skeptical of painboys and their new toys, but I let him give it a go. Well, the nurgling is out now (along with a chunk of my kidney) and I got me some noew skarz to show off...

Not too much pain, but I'll be off the battlefield for a while. So, I'll have some time to catch up on all your Deff Skwad rulez.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My New Skarz   Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:07 pm

Hope for a speedy recovery!!!

Makes me want to post my pics of my knee surgery......

Adeptus Astartes Commandments
1. Thou shalt not replace the Librarian's staff with a magic wand.
2. Though shalt not refer to thine brethren, whom the Emperor has dictated be armed with an incendiary weapon, as a "Flamer" constantly. For this has been proven to lower morale and cause strife within His Most Holy showering facilities.
3. Thou shalt not follow a Librarian around thinking, "Can you hear me now", repetitively in an attempt to drive him insane.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My New Skarz   Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:10 pm

Those are tiny scars... maybe you could brag that you got into a bar fight with 4 Gretchins! But Skars are skars... enjoy your trophies!

Get well soon, Boss!

The Mordheimer - Death Squads' Chief Editor & Ninja Designer. Bursting with ARACHAS' Dev-Powah™! Puke
Can't wait until someone invents a time machine so I can go to the specific day in the past that I volunteered for this, so I can kick my own ass.

Support Bacteria; it is the ONLY culture some people have!
Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My New Skarz   Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:12 pm

Judging from the skin color, you're a FREAKING ZOMBIE! affraid
Neighbor Tom had that procedure done a couple of months ago & it worked out fine. Feel better SOON! What a Face

Last edited by DeafNala on Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My New Skarz   Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:45 pm

Get well soon - nice skarz!

I thought the acolytes of Khorne were supposed to be warriors, not a bunch of pansies.
— Commissar Ciaphas Cain, to a Khorne Berserker, during the Chaos attack on Adumbria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My New Skarz   Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:29 am

Man, your skin is really strange. Did the painoy try to do you a little bit more orky?

Get well Utan!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My New Skarz   Today at 12:44 pm

Back to top Go down
My New Skarz
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Other Topics :: General Interest-
Jump to: