The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

DeafNala On Vacation...in spirit! Update: 6/13/11

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DeafNala

PostSubject: DeafNala On Vacation...in spirit! Update: 6/13/11   Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:52 pm

Well here I am touring Admin. Tom's Display Case of WONDERS in Vienna with my Traveling Companion, Yessi Khan:

Actually the DeafNala look-alike is an Old Hobby Products Asterix the Barbarian Gaul...I'm MUCH more cartoony looking than he. The Bg Green Guy is a Heart Breaker mini. What a Face

Last edited by DeafNala on Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:46 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arachas

PostSubject: Re: DeafNala On Vacation...in spirit! Update: 6/13/11   Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:53 am

You make a lovely couple.

Avatar art by HeavyMetalHanzo. Used with express permission.
Back to top Go down
Narcissus

PostSubject: Re: DeafNala On Vacation...in spirit! Update: 6/13/11   Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:52 pm

Well, this means that there is no excuse for you not to get in a few games of Mordheim! I believe I heard you say once that you do not play miniature games, just paint and build scenery... Maybe you could convert Tom to deathsquads while you are there!

Have a great vacation. Post up some pictures!
Back to top Go down
http://rustandthecity.blogspot.com/
DeafNala

PostSubject: Re: DeafNala On Vacation...in spirit! Update: 6/13/11   Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:45 pm

Well actually my Avatar is in Vienna; the rest of me is still stuck here in Texas. Suspect
Most of the photos of my minis were taken by other Folks. Normally this means sending them the mini...in this case to Tom while he was in England. From Old Blighty the Little Rogue journeyed with Tom to his home in Austria. While I remain here, that mini has become a World Traveler...in a manner of speaking. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: DeafNala On Vacation...in spirit! Update: 6/13/11   Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:11 pm

Very cool.
Back to top Go down
Narcissus

PostSubject: Re: DeafNala On Vacation...in spirit! Update: 6/13/11   Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:11 pm

Ah! I just realized that you were travelling in spirit!
Back to top Go down
http://rustandthecity.blogspot.com/
DeafNala

PostSubject: Re: DeafNala On Vacation...in spirit! Update: 6/13/11   Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:11 pm

Adding to my miniature wanderings through the Olde World, I sent some silliness to Tom of Boring Mordheim Fame at his new digs in Zurich. Since he was nice enough to take some photos, I thought I'd inflict them on you:

Comments & critique, as always, are most welcome...mostly. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DeafNala On Vacation...in spirit! Update: 6/13/11   Today at 11:28 pm

Back to top Go down

DeafNala On Vacation...in spirit! Update: 6/13/11
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1