The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Painting support group?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Painting support group?   Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:40 am

I don't care how you call it... I want in. I have been Tzeentch 's puppet for far too long and I need some help. I mean, if I show ONE painted model, Dozer would be so shocked that he would end on the hospital's Cardiac Ward!

My mantra (when I used to paint) was "Respect the X... Respect the X... Respect the X...". I painted some Blood Angels Death Company and painted all the red X's free-hand... I muttered the mantra. Now, I will change to...

Skull Paint for the Paint God! Skull

Support Bacteria; it is the ONLY culture some people have!
Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
DoZer

PostSubject: Re: Painting support group?   Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:29 am

When life gives you brushes...............

PAINT FOR THE PAINT GOD!!

I'm in. I still need to finish my cultists....and Mords cultists.....and my IG squad.......and my DA 7,500 points 40k army (especially after the new FAQ they received)........and my new Dark Eldar 40k Army......

2. Though shalt not refer to thine brethren, whom the Emperor has dictated be armed with an incendiary weapon, as a "Flamer" constantly. For this has been proven to lower morale and cause strife within His Most Holy showering facilities.
3. Thou shalt not follow a Librarian around thinking, "Can you hear me now", repetitively in an attempt to drive him insane.
Back to top Go down
Narcissus

PostSubject: Re: Painting support group?   Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:47 pm

I agree. Paint for the paint god sounds good to me (PFTPG). I will start a thread up sometime today for 6 month and 1 month goals.
Back to top Go down
http://rustandthecity.blogspot.com/
mudboy

PostSubject: Re: Painting support group?   Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:23 pm

mudboy wrote:
As an extra little treat the people who finish all the models they intend to could get a chance for a little prize. That could be anything from a single model to a whole squad, from a tiny Nurgling to a fearsome Ogryn Wink
I wouldn't mind giving the first prize and the winner could be responsible for next and so on.

What do you think about this?
I'd be happy to make something cool for a lucky winner cheers
Back to top Go down
DoomOnYou72

PostSubject: Re: Painting support group?   Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:25 pm

mudboy wrote:
mudboy wrote:
As an extra little treat the people who finish all the models they intend to could get a chance for a little prize. That could be anything from a single model to a whole squad, from a tiny Nurgling to a fearsome Ogryn Wink
I wouldn't mind giving the first prize and the winner could be responsible for next and so on.

What do you think about this?
I'd be happy to make something cool for a lucky winner cheers

Id also be willing to help with this as well depending on what the prize is. A model I can paint no problem a squad well thats alittle bigger project for me than Id be willing to take on Smile
Back to top Go down
http://doomiesden.blogspot.com/
Narcissus

PostSubject: Re: Painting support group?   Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:40 pm

Would definitely be cool. Once each person finishes they could complete a single model like the mini exchange to send to the next person who is finished.

I created a (now stickied) post for 6 month and 1 month goals.
Back to top Go down
http://rustandthecity.blogspot.com/
mudboy

PostSubject: Re: Painting support group?   Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:23 am

The idea was that the winner has to come up with something for the next winner. Anything from a pile of bitz to a full squad. It depends on what you have and want to give away. Even if I made a whole squad for the first winner and only got a snotling if I won later, I wouldn't care. It's only to encourage people to reach their goals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painting support group?   Today at 4:35 am

Back to top Go down

Painting support group?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2