Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trash Can WIP

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
speshul

Trash Can WIP Empty
PostSubject: Trash Can WIP   Trash Can WIP I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:33 pm

Here is my first attempt at a trash kan, the parts seem appropiate for Orks, and I know technically I can't start with a flamer and a buzsaw! We aren't to strict on WYSIWYG.

Where the patches are on the tank section I was going to paint them opaque to imply windows.. not that view is very good.

There doesn't seem to be a rear photo, and yes it is lopsided on purpose and almost doing a wheelie due to the weight.

Trash Can WIP Jan11055-1

Trash Can WIP Jan11054

Trash Can WIP Jan11053-1

Trash Can WIP Jan11052-1

Last edited by speshul on Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sev

Sev

Trash Can WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trash Can WIP   Trash Can WIP I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:49 pm

should be more choppy me thinks - both weapons and spikes over the contraption

also, a suggestion for you: since you are using the uncommon method for movement(not a walker, but a chassis) make it squig-powered - 2-3 of them pulling it
Back to top Go down
speshul

Trash Can WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trash Can WIP   Trash Can WIP I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:02 pm

Choopy / spikey I can do, was planning to just need to find the bitz.

I've stuck a chain choppa to the back of the flamer as it seems a funny place.

It also wouldn't work as there is no way it can turn.. although why should that stop a good ork.

I imagine a grot inside pulling on the chains to steer it..

I have no walker type legs and for that matter no ork legs but a few torsos and about a million arms... (Limited bitz box)
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

Trash Can WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trash Can WIP   Trash Can WIP I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:15 pm

Personally love it - another example of an ork contraption that is highly creative (my ideas are always too standard). Good job - particularly as it is still WIP.

More please
Laney Very Happy
Back to top Go down
speshul

Trash Can WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trash Can WIP   Trash Can WIP I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:20 pm

I left the tap on the fuel bowser. so the poor grot can get some air.

I am quite creative as i have limited bitz so try and make what I have work.

My orginal Idea was to use a empty paint pot but leave a bit transparant so you can see the grot inside...and then ork up the rest then I find the bowser and laziness won....

I have a few spikes and chimneys as well as plasticard so i can improve it, I might put a grot driver / gun in the seat altough that does ruin the fun of the model as you have to image the diver this way....

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

Trash Can WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trash Can WIP   Trash Can WIP I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:22 am

Officially, this is THE weirdest TRASH-Kan I have even seen. It is a Trash-Kan, right? Because there IS a difference between a Trash-Kan and a Killa-Kan. Anyway, I simply LOVE IT!!!! To me it looks like a toilet mounted in top of a bike, with tracks instead of wheels, and some deadly guns! YIKES!!! affraid

My suggestions? Errr.... I know! Use clear plastic (could be from a single package) to make windows! You could cut them to fit the size, drill couple holes (add some cracks) to simulate bullet holes, and paint them with a light brown wash (maybe over light black wash) to simulate dirt. Also, do not forget my Gretchin pilot!

It is awesome! Keep us posted!

PS: I edited it the post so we could see the big pics. Hope you don't mind. It is way too col for just thumbnails!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
speshul

Trash Can WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trash Can WIP   Trash Can WIP I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:02 am

Yes trash can.I've edited the post and title, I used the wheels as they were orky and I couldn't think of a way to do legs..

I've not seen two great trash Cans on this forum.... the power suit concept (laney) and the paint pot.
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

Trash Can WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trash Can WIP   Trash Can WIP I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:25 am

Wow! Very creative. As noted by others, throw some Ork bitz on it and you are all set.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trash Can WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trash Can WIP   Trash Can WIP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trash Can WIP
Page 1 of 1