The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Yet another scottish person

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ninja pidgeon

PostSubject: Yet another scottish person   Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:57 pm

Hey everyone,

I'm from the same gaming club as Galadred, the black knight, tatsujin and emearg. Had a few games now and think ds is a really good system. I decided to do a imperial renegade force due these being my favourite models ( forge world ones ) but did them with a twist. I thought it would be a bit different to use them as a Dark Mechanicus cult which would allow me to create good fluff for the squad and their part in the campaign, if anyone has any ideas or comments I would love to here them

Many thanks,
Ninja pidgeon

Last edited by Ninja pidgeon on Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arachas

PostSubject: Re: Yet another scottish person   Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:52 pm

Scottisch invasion! Man the walls!

Nah, quite safe here in the Netherlands. Welcome. Wink

Avatar art by HeavyMetalHanzo. Used with express permission.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Yet another scottish person   Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:23 am

WELCOME!

Imperial Renegades are a GREAT bunch! They have LOTS of potential for great stories. Dark Mechanicus sounds very interesting. The "mutant" could be a mechanical monstrosity... hehehehe... same rules, just fluff and model difference.

@ Arachas: I be careful... I hear those Scotts ARE crazy... they may swim AND march to invade you. Specially to take YOUR models.

Support Bacteria; it is the ONLY culture some people have!
Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Ninja pidgeon

PostSubject: Re: Yet another scottish person   Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:27 am

Using a forge world ogryn as the renegade one just now but have a great idea planned if I do manage to mutate a militia man into a super mutant ( let's just say it will not fit on a 40mm base )
Back to top Go down
Ninja pidgeon

PostSubject: Re: Yet another scottish person   Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:19 pm

Hopefully will be able to post some pics in the near future, I will start with my titans (Chaos warhound and 2 revenats (elder Titan) ),stomp a squadron ( 4 stompas (all converted in one way or another)) and ork hoard ( lots of converted tanks and creations )

Last edited by Ninja pidgeon on Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kiwi

PostSubject: Re: Yet another scottish person   Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:49 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Yet another scottish person   Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:10 am

Shocked TITANS? Ohhhh! I'm YOUR fan now!

@ Kiwi: Man of few words? Don't just "welcome" Da Man with TITANS... I don't know. Maybe "Super Welcome" him!?! HE HAS TITANS!!! hehehehe

Support Bacteria; it is the ONLY culture some people have!
Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet another scottish person   

Back to top Go down

Yet another scottish person
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1