Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yet another scottish person

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja pidgeon

Yet another scottish person Empty
PostSubject: Yet another scottish person   Yet another scottish person I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:57 pm

Hey everyone,

I'm from the same gaming club as Galadred, the black knight, tatsujin and emearg. Had a few games now and think ds is a really good system. I decided to do a imperial renegade force due these being my favourite models ( forge world ones ) but did them with a twist. I thought it would be a bit different to use them as a Dark Mechanicus cult which would allow me to create good fluff for the squad and their part in the campaign, if anyone has any ideas or comments I would love to here them

Many thanks,
Ninja pidgeon

Last edited by Ninja pidgeon on Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arachas

Arachas

PostSubject: Re: Yet another scottish person   Yet another scottish person I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:52 pm

Scottisch invasion! Man the walls!

Nah, quite safe here in the Netherlands. Welcome. Wink
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Yet another scottish person   Yet another scottish person I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:23 am

WELCOME!

Imperial Renegades are a GREAT bunch! They have LOTS of potential for great stories. Dark Mechanicus sounds very interesting. The "mutant" could be a mechanical monstrosity... hehehehe... same rules, just fluff and model difference.

@ Arachas: I be careful... I hear those Scotts ARE crazy... they may swim AND march to invade you. Specially to take YOUR models.
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Ninja pidgeon

PostSubject: Re: Yet another scottish person   Yet another scottish person I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:27 am

Using a forge world ogryn as the renegade one just now but have a great idea planned if I do manage to mutate a militia man into a super mutant ( let's just say it will not fit on a 40mm base )
Back to top Go down
Ninja pidgeon

PostSubject: Re: Yet another scottish person   Yet another scottish person I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:19 pm

Hopefully will be able to post some pics in the near future, I will start with my titans (Chaos warhound and 2 revenats (elder Titan) ),stomp a squadron ( 4 stompas (all converted in one way or another)) and ork hoard ( lots of converted tanks and creations )

Last edited by Ninja pidgeon on Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kiwi

Kiwi

PostSubject: Re: Yet another scottish person   Yet another scottish person I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:49 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Yet another scottish person   Yet another scottish person I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:10 am

Shocked TITANS? Ohhhh! I'm YOUR fan now!

@ Kiwi: Man of few words? Don't just "welcome" Da Man with TITANS... I don't know. Maybe "Super Welcome" him!?! HE HAS TITANS!!! hehehehe
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet another scottish person   Yet another scottish person I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yet another scottish person
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Forum General Information :: Welcome Mat-
Jump to: