Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAVEAT: The Old Fool Has Landed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DeafNala

DeafNala

CAVEAT: The Old Fool Has Landed Empty
PostSubject: CAVEAT: The Old Fool Has Landed   CAVEAT: The Old Fool Has Landed I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:39 am

Greetings my Fellow Forumites. I'd like to use this opportunity to regale you with all the WONDERFUL things about moi...if I think of any, I'll add them at a later time Suspect . I'm a Crazy Old Man by inclination & circumstance. I ALSO am a bit of a semisuccessful painter & modeler with a passion for skirmish games that I don't play. You may have seen my little horrors; I'm the one responsible for Da Bank's Last Chancers.
As Rules have a certain effect on moi, Sleep , I'll leave such things alone. However, with some assistance, I hope to enlighten you all with examples of my works, such as they are, & offer a bit of advice & encouragement when I can.
Have FUN!
Al
Back to top Go down
DoZer

DoZer

PostSubject: Re: CAVEAT: The Old Fool Has Landed   CAVEAT: The Old Fool Has Landed I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:54 am

I just want to compliment you on the EXCELLENT work you have done with those Last Chancers. They are absolutly GORGEOUS!!!!
Back to top Go down
DeafNala

DeafNala

PostSubject: Re: CAVEAT: The Old Fool Has Landed   CAVEAT: The Old Fool Has Landed I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:19 am

Thanks MUCHO! I'm glad you liked them. Wink
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: CAVEAT: The Old Fool Has Landed   CAVEAT: The Old Fool Has Landed I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:25 pm

Deaf... your models are the stuff of leyend! Thanks for gracing us with your precense! How about some pics? Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAVEAT: The Old Fool Has Landed   CAVEAT: The Old Fool Has Landed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAVEAT: The Old Fool Has Landed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Forum General Information :: Welcome Mat-
Jump to: