The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Inquisitor Aurelius and Retinue

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eliazar

PostSubject: Inquisitor Aurelius and Retinue   Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:31 pm

A while ago, I started on an Inquisitor and his retinue for =I=munda. There are already many more members to his retinue, but I did not have the opportunity to take pictures at the moment.

First, Inquisitor Aurelius Primus himself. He is armed with a boltgun and a power/force hammer. He's member of the radical branch of the Recongregators.

Next, his sister Fulvia, of the SIsters of Silence. She's a pariah wielding a C'Tan phase sword.

Then, Melissa the orphan, she joined after killing an IG Veteran who was member of the Inquisitor's retinue (that's where she got the bolt pistol)

And last, a group shot with Fyodor Shuss, Veteran of the Vostroyan Firstborn, to the right.

There are also a Sister Hospitalier (the one from the Ordo Hereticus retinue) and a Sister of Battle, who will one day look like the skinhead sister with storm bolter in one of the codices. Also, I am working on a Sister of Silence guard, but she'll not feature in this retinue.

Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitor Aurelius and Retinue   Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:57 pm

You do GREAT work man! I'm speech-less... and that is hard to do!

Support Bacteria; it is the ONLY culture some people have!
Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com

Inquisitor Aurelius and Retinue
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1