Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

POOF... I'm back... POOF... I'm gone... POOF... I'm back...

Go down 
+3
Gatlag Stonetooth
Arachas
Mordheimer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

POOF... I'm back... POOF... I'm gone... POOF... I'm back... Empty
PostSubject: POOF... I'm back... POOF... I'm gone... POOF... I'm back...   POOF... I'm back... POOF... I'm gone... POOF... I'm back... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:35 am

Guys... sorry for the vanishing act. My life has been pushed to the limits. I won't bother you with details... but these last 3 weeks have been rough. I mean, not THAT crazy... but I have been pushed to my limit physically, emotionally, intellectually and spiritually. I'm in good spirits... but I know I'm dancing on a knives' edge. I'm very nice right now... but I saw a guy throwing a can (trash) on the floor while I was driving and I felt like stopping and KILLING the bastard. Then I laughed... I knew it was an over-reaction.

Everything is fine... just REALLY hectic. I have not read my email in 3 weeks and not been here in almost 2 weeks. I have been TRYING to get some time to play, but I have not played Death Squads since... hell?!?! September?

I will be around, trying to catch up on post. Please be patient with me. I don't ask to be gentle, because the day I receive a kind word from Arachas or Dozer, I know that either:

a) They have been abducted by aliens.
b) The world is going to end.
c) I got a terminal illness and not only I don't know about it, but they do. Besides, they would probably the ones that got me sick.

I see the abuse as a sign of love. Kissy I be around... patience. Wink

Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Arachas

Arachas

PostSubject: Re: POOF... I'm back... POOF... I'm gone... POOF... I'm back...   POOF... I'm back... POOF... I'm gone... POOF... I'm back... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 8:16 am

Hold on, was that:

1. the day I receive a kind word from Arachas or Dozer
2. the day I DO NOT receive a kind word from Arachas or Dozer

Makes quite the difference. Wink
Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: POOF... I'm back... POOF... I'm gone... POOF... I'm back...   POOF... I'm back... POOF... I'm gone... POOF... I'm back... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:14 am

Good to have you back! Hope nothing serious is wrong!
Take your time, you private life is the most important!
Back to top Go down
mudboy

mudboy

PostSubject: Re: POOF... I'm back... POOF... I'm gone... POOF... I'm back...   POOF... I'm back... POOF... I'm gone... POOF... I'm back... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:35 am

I had been wondering why you didn't post as much as you used to. Good to hear you are (kind of) allright Very Happy

Have a nice day cheers
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: POOF... I'm back... POOF... I'm gone... POOF... I'm back...   POOF... I'm back... POOF... I'm gone... POOF... I'm back... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 5:45 pm

Take Care Mord - Make sure home stuff is taken care of first (way more important than even toy space soldiers!).

Laney cheers
Back to top Go down
DoomOnYou72

DoomOnYou72

PostSubject: Re: POOF... I'm back... POOF... I'm gone... POOF... I'm back...   POOF... I'm back... POOF... I'm gone... POOF... I'm back... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:11 pm

Take your time bro. Real life always comes first and thats just the way it is- for good or bad. Hell it took me what the better part of two years to come back. Not because I didnt want to...I just didnt have it in me and was all used up. So take your time and keep things in perspective. Best wishes and Good luck mate.
Back to top Go down
http://doomiesden.blogspot.com/
DeafNala

DeafNala

PostSubject: Re: POOF... I'm back... POOF... I'm gone... POOF... I'm back...   POOF... I'm back... POOF... I'm gone... POOF... I'm back... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:19 pm

The place looses its air of breathless excitement whenever you poof out to some other plane of existence. You need to get more rest, eat nourishing foods, & take photos. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POOF... I'm back... POOF... I'm gone... POOF... I'm back...   POOF... I'm back... POOF... I'm gone... POOF... I'm back... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POOF... I'm back... POOF... I'm gone... POOF... I'm back...
Page 1 of 1