Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings from Chiba, Japan!

Go down 
+3
Mordheimer
Narcissus
mrmorello
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mrmorello

Greetings from Chiba, Japan! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Chiba, Japan!   Greetings from Chiba, Japan! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:29 am

Hello Death Squadders!
Representing the UK by way of Chiba, Japan, my gaming group over here came across your rules and thought we'd give it a bash!
Read through most of the rules now (they're excellent, BTW), currently we're getting our squads together- I recently purchased a bunch of Death Korps of Krieg so they'll be making an appearance on the forums. That is, provided I get my head around posting up pics and stuff; I'm a complete tech-tard!
Anyhoo, regards to all and look forward to posting updates on our club's progress!
Mrmorello
Back to top Go down
Narcissus

Narcissus

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Chiba, Japan!   Greetings from Chiba, Japan! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:24 am

Hello! Welcome!
Great to see there are others in Asia getting into DeathSquads. I just need to find someone here in Dalian to play with! I am looking forward to seeing your Death Korps. I think they are the nicest models in the GW range.
Back to top Go down
http://rustandthecity.blogspot.com/
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Chiba, Japan!   Greetings from Chiba, Japan! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:02 am

Konnichiwa, Mrmorello-san!

It is also a great pleasure to have you around! Apparently Death Squads is stating to invade the Orient... how cool is that?!

Thanks for the positive comments on TLRB. We are here trying to make it better. If you find anything strange, wrong (heheheh... specially my spelling!) or have a suggestion or positive criticism... please let us know! This is a communal effort, and the comments of players (like you!) helps us to improve the game.

I'm looking forward seeing some AWESOME pictures of you DKoK!

On a nice note... we are working on releasing TLRB v0.6.1 soon. Well, I think it would be more like v0.6.5... we are packing LOTS of stuff! Fixes and tweaks on Core Rules, Orks, Armor, Weapons, Hired Guns and Special Characters. What we thought was going to be a minor update is turning out to be a nice UPGRADE!

We will do OUR part... if you promise to play, have fun, share your stories and tell us what can we do better. Ohhh... and some pictures will do WONDERS! Check out the Tutorial section for two nice articles on how to take great pics and how to post them on the web. Wink

Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Arachas

Arachas

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Chiba, Japan!   Greetings from Chiba, Japan! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:54 am

DKoK! Yattaaaa!

Actually Mord, it would be Morello-san. Considering the "san" part accounts for our "mr" part. Wink

Welcome! I hope you are in a safe part of Japan?
Back to top Go down
mrmorello

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Chiba, Japan!   Greetings from Chiba, Japan! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:27 am

Arachas- Yes, I'm pretty far away from all the crazy happenings thankfully. Had a tense moment with an earthquake aftershock last night;
i've been painstakingly converting an ogryn for my death korps, he had a big wobble-on (7.4 magnitude no less!) next to a table edge...but he stayed standing!
Gotta love big, fat, heavy metal models. Yattaaaaa indeed!

Will be checking out the tutorial section now to get up to speed on pics and stuff, but until then, cheers to all of you for the warm welcome!
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Chiba, Japan!   Greetings from Chiba, Japan! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 2:00 pm

Welcome to Death Squads! (great DKOK by the way)

Laney cheers
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Chiba, Japan!   Greetings from Chiba, Japan! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:06 pm

Arachas... you haven't heard of Mister, Mister? Let me introduce you to an 80's classic...

@ Mrmorello: I feel bad for the enemies of your DKoK... I mean, how many Squads can brag they were born AND resisted a 7.4 Earthquake? Just for that, all your guys should be Fearless!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Kiwi

Kiwi

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Chiba, Japan!   Greetings from Chiba, Japan! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:40 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Chiba, Japan!   Greetings from Chiba, Japan! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:00 am

Welcome to the club! Smile
Curious to your DKoK!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Chiba, Japan!   Greetings from Chiba, Japan! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Chiba, Japan!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Forum General Information :: Welcome Mat-
Jump to: