Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sensory Array 738 Campaign - Da Kroot (KFC) Intro

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Da Bank

Da Bank

Sensory Array 738 Campaign - Da Kroot (KFC) Intro Empty
PostSubject: Sensory Array 738 Campaign - Da Kroot (KFC) Intro   Sensory Array 738 Campaign - Da Kroot (KFC) Intro I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:37 pm

I will be playing the Kroot. Our kall (joke) sign is KFC.

We are a kindred group that has been sent on a mission to this planet to distrupt the situation and to destroy or get someone else to destroy the Sensory Array. The main question is who are the KFC working for? Is it for the Greater Good or someone other entity much more nefarious??

Bear with me as I have never played Kroot before and I am still reading up on their background and fluff. I had an easier with my Imperial Guard stories as they come 2nd hand from all the 40K novels that I have read.

Tonight's game 1/19/2010

The Foghorn Leghorn, Shaper, led his warriors toward the sound of autoguns and cries. The Kroot peered over the hill to see a squad of Catachans being attacked by some foul Nurgle loving soldiers.

Road Island Red, the 2nd in command, squaked to Foghorn "should they get involved? "Foghorn snorted back "No, this is not our time. We will wait for when the time is correct as we don't want to tip our hand." Impatiently Road Island Red asked again, "Shouldn't we jump in?" Foghorn clicked back, "Do you not know the pecking order in this Kindred?"

From their spot and their "bird like vision" they could see clearly that the Catachans were out gunned at this point. The Catachan leader had peered out behind some cover to take a lasbolt to his face and that was all for him. The Kroot became very interested in seeing an Ogryn get shot at many times but would not go out of action and in HTH it seemed like he had an endless amount of attacks. Shocked The shaper was hoping the poor Ogryn would go OOA so they could "swoop" in and get some of that Ogryns DNA.

Then something caught their eye as a Flamer for the Catachan squad was taken OOA and the Kroot were wanting to go scavenge for that flamer but by the time they got to the downed Catachan he and is equipment had blown up and he smelt like "burnt wood".

The Catachan loses were mounting and they routed "flew the coop". The Nurgle troops cheered and found some cargo and supplies that would help them in the next battle. The Kroot did not even think about taken any "samples" of the slain Nurgle fighters as they are tainted.

The Catachans were medivaced out and "Doc" had a tough choice to make, does he attempt to save the Captain or attempt to save Sarge's foot? The Captain heart rate and blood pressure was dropping faster than Anna Nicole Smith's shorts and the Doc jumped in and resuciatated the Captain back to a full recovery but because of this Sarge's foot had to come off but was cleared for duty as the only way to get off of duty was to be dead.

The KFC squad took some notes on both squads in order to prepare for the intial skirmishes that were to take place on this planet.

Last edited by da bank on Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Sensory Array 738 Campaign - Da Kroot (KFC) Intro   Sensory Array 738 Campaign - Da Kroot (KFC) Intro I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:45 pm

LOL! Great to see my loss through the chicken's eyes. I will have my revenge!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
dwi

dwi

PostSubject: Re: Sensory Array 738 Campaign - Da Kroot (KFC) Intro   Sensory Array 738 Campaign - Da Kroot (KFC) Intro I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:43 am

Did your captain live Mord?
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Sensory Array 738 Campaign - Da Kroot (KFC) Intro   Sensory Array 738 Campaign - Da Kroot (KFC) Intro I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:20 am

Yes, he did as "Doc" provided a very long session of mouth to mouth to bring the great captain back from the other side.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Sensory Array 738 Campaign - Da Kroot (KFC) Intro   Sensory Array 738 Campaign - Da Kroot (KFC) Intro I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:58 am

Shocked QUEUE DRAMATIC MUSIC! Shocked

Read Chapter 1: Rude Awakening and see what happened
to Captain Lance, Sergeant Lieutenant Barrent and the rest of

The Eye Pokers!

Shocked QUEUE DRAMATIC MUSIC! Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sensory Array 738 Campaign - Da Kroot (KFC) Intro   Sensory Array 738 Campaign - Da Kroot (KFC) Intro I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sensory Array 738 Campaign - Da Kroot (KFC) Intro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Death Squads - Community :: Campaigns & Battle Reports-
Jump to: