The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Abandonded landing/fuel station place for land-speeders

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chuchosky

PostSubject: Abandonded landing/fuel station place for land-speeders   Wed May 25, 2011 3:12 am

Since i read about Laney´s idea of a mobile landing place for land-speeders I retake a scenary i started some time agoo but never get finished. Yesterday i almost finish it (need some more paint in the sides of the landing place and i want to place some hand made drums and crates to make some cover)

Its very simple, but another tile less to full the table LOL

Back to top Go down
Narcissus

PostSubject: Re: Abandonded landing/fuel station place for land-speeders   Wed May 25, 2011 8:45 am

Very simple but looks really good. Good use of easy to use materials.

I would just suggest adding some more cover and maybe adding some battle damage and rust on the hazard stripes.

Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
http://rustandthecity.blogspot.com/
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Abandonded landing/fuel station place for land-speeders   Wed May 25, 2011 1:34 pm

VERY NICE!

My suggestions? I 2nd the weathering of the hazard stripes. They look 'too new'. As an add on, I could suggest a small bunker (there is your cover!)... kindda like a Control Tower. Wink

Support Bacteria; it is the ONLY culture some people have!
Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Laney

PostSubject: Re: Abandonded landing/fuel station place for land-speeders   Thu May 26, 2011 1:18 am

Glad to even be a little inspiration! Nice terrain piece - you are a machine at produce high quality terrain - I wish I could work half as fast! Add some antennae to a bunker and the control tower thing would work.

Quick question - how you paint such large pieces quickly and do you use craft/bulk paints?

Keep it up!

Laney Very Happy

Chuchosky

PostSubject: Re: Abandonded landing/fuel station place for land-speeders   Thu May 26, 2011 3:02 am

Yes, the hazard stripes must be damaged, i make the photos just after paint them, maybe this afternoon i look for some time for it.

the bunker?? ... there is very low space to fit it (think that is a 25x25 cm or 10x10 inches tile ) :-(, i was thinking on it and finally ill do the bunker on a new tile to put them together. This afternoon ill put the drums and the crates.

Laney, i paint the base of all the scenarios with a dark grey cheap spray (for graffittis), i have a box full of them LOL . Latter y drybrush with a big brush and a light grey paint kan (nor citadel or modelism paint, are too expensive)
Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: Abandonded landing/fuel station place for land-speeders   Thu May 26, 2011 6:15 am

Sweet stuff! The only thing missing is a landspeeder. Very Happy
Or do you mean by 'abandoned' not in use anymore? Because then you would need some more decay.
Back to top Go down
Chuchosky

PostSubject: Re: Abandonded landing/fuel station place for land-speeders   Thu May 26, 2011 7:11 am

Gatlag Stonetooth wrote:
Or do you mean by 'abandoned' not in use anymore? Because then you would need some more decay.

mmmm, could be a land speeder crashed there , but i havent got any Mad .

Yes, it need more decay
Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: Abandonded landing/fuel station place for land-speeders   Thu May 26, 2011 9:27 am

Chuchosky wrote:
Gatlag Stonetooth wrote:

mmmm, could be a land speeder crashed there , but i havent got any Mad .

Yes, it need more decay
Argh! Too late, I just gave an old land speeder, that I had laying around, to a friend of mine...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abandonded landing/fuel station place for land-speeders   Today at 4:15 pm

Back to top Go down

Abandonded landing/fuel station place for land-speeders
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1