The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

40k Armies on Parade (Hopefully) Army Legion of Rust (Nurgle)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
mudboy

PostSubject: Re: 40k Armies on Parade (Hopefully) Army Legion of Rust (Nurgle)   Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:28 pm

I must admit those termies turned out awesome!!
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: 40k Armies on Parade (Hopefully) Army Legion of Rust (Nurgle)   Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:48 pm

mudboy wrote:
I must admit...
WTF, mudboy?!?! Like you (or anyone else) had ANY doubts! Jeesss.... the envy of some people that do NOT post their tanks anymore. Wink

Support Bacteria; it is the ONLY culture some people have!
Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: 40k Armies on Parade (Hopefully) Army Legion of Rust (Nurgle)   Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:56 am

Laney wrote:
Thanks Guys (as always!)

The helmet is from the chaos knights kit, with the horns chopped off and rounded.

Cheers Laney Very Happy
From the knights kit? Cool! That's a sweet head! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: 40k Armies on Parade (Hopefully) Army Legion of Rust (Nurgle)   Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:26 am

Gatlag Stonetooth wrote:
That's a sweet head! Smile

Shocked GASP!

Ohhhh!!! The model's... cool! Cool

Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Back to top Go down
dwi

PostSubject: Re: 40k Armies on Parade (Hopefully) Army Legion of Rust (Nurgle)   Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:23 am

The Epicness it's.... it's.... just to much Argggg! *Grips chest and face smacks in to keyboard and twitches*

LOL!

Anywho well done and keep it up! Also I find a good rotting paint style to be rotting flesh, camo green and bleached bone.
For good rust try mixing bronze and blazing orange
And try playing around with rotting flesh, elf flesh and skull white, as I find this make a great pale flesh mix

Hope that helps for future rotting adventures!

Aquila dwi Aquila
Back to top Go down
Laney

PostSubject: Re: 40k Armies on Parade (Hopefully) Army Legion of Rust (Nurgle)   Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:59 pm

Quick update...

My rescued (read - huge mistake with red gloss spray paint) vindicator (still WIP)

I've done the Dreadnought in the same scheme and two of the plague marine squads will have their armour colour by tomorrow night (I hope!)

Cheers Laney Very Happy

Arachas

PostSubject: Re: 40k Armies on Parade (Hopefully) Army Legion of Rust (Nurgle)   Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:35 pm

Why is it a mistake? It looks suitably horrible. Very Happy

Avatar art by HeavyMetalHanzo. Used with express permission.
Back to top Go down
Laney

PostSubject: Re: 40k Armies on Parade (Hopefully) Army Legion of Rust (Nurgle)   Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:16 pm

The mistake was this...

Before getting my airbrush I tried using gloss plastic spray paint (red) to create a blood angel vindicator. The result was a total mess of thick paint...

Laney Very Happy

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: 40k Armies on Parade (Hopefully) Army Legion of Rust (Nurgle)   Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:50 pm

uhhh.... the cherry red? Puke

The Nurgle Vindicator? Puke Puke Puke Puke Puke Puke Puke Nurgle would be proud!

Back to top Go down
Arachas

PostSubject: Re: 40k Armies on Parade (Hopefully) Army Legion of Rust (Nurgle)   Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:15 am

CHRISTMAS VINDICATOR!

Avatar art by HeavyMetalHanzo. Used with express permission.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 40k Armies on Parade (Hopefully) Army Legion of Rust (Nurgle)   Today at 2:03 am

Back to top Go down

40k Armies on Parade (Hopefully) Army Legion of Rust (Nurgle)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3