Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Been here a while, time to make it official

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dumdeedum

dumdeedum

Been here a while, time to make it official Empty
PostSubject: Been here a while, time to make it official   Been here a while, time to make it official I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:01 pm

Well, I've been posting on here for a little while, and I've already made 50 posts, but ah well, may aswell make it official and tell a little about myself.

Unfortunatly I can't remember how I found out about Death Squads, it completely eludes me, but I'm glad I did, it looks awesome, and I'm looking forwards to eventually playing a game at some point. It'll most likely be against some sucker who doesn't do any wargaming, but I'm sure I can convince someone to play me, maybe even convert them. If not I can just play against myself I suppose, got to do something with my models after all, and since I have found myself some money I can buy more members for my RR IR squad.

Then about me I suppose, I'm 21 (and 1 day) living just northwest of London and studying Mechanical Engineering at university. I like the whole idea behind 40k, just not 40k so much, I prefer smaller scale and more personal stuff. As far as 40k goes though, I'm a fan of Tau and Necron and have a fair few of both, necrons being all built (and some falling apart) and the tau being 5-6 battlesuits and some firewarriors (most unbuilt).

So yeah, thats some stuff about me, feel free to ask any questions of me, and I hope to help doing Death Squads at some point, most likely doing proof reading.

So nice to meet you all Smile
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Been here a while, time to make it official   Been here a while, time to make it official I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 6:42 pm

Welcome! We need more pics of your stuff! HAHAHA! I got you an image for your PROFILE'S AVATAR...

Code:
http://rlv.zcache.com/dum_dee_dum_card-p137375711350697748qi0i_400.jpg

Been here a while, time to make it official Dum_dee_dum_card-p137375711350697748qi0i_400
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Arachas

Arachas

PostSubject: Re: Been here a while, time to make it official   Been here a while, time to make it official I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:42 am

Great to have you here! 50 posts before you even make an introduction at least tells us you're enthusiastic about our little project. Wink

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
dumdeedum

dumdeedum

PostSubject: Re: Been here a while, time to make it official   Been here a while, time to make it official I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:54 pm

Well I'll take a picture at some point of my necrons, and any tau I've got, and chuck them into my painting thread I've got.

I've also just ordered 4 more models for the RR so I hope to have at least one of them painted and pictured within the week.

So basically pictures are incoming, and an avatar and sig too at some point.

And thanks for the welcome Smile even if we have spoken before...
Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: Been here a while, time to make it official   Been here a while, time to make it official I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:51 pm

Here an "official" welcome then: Welcome aboard! Very Happy
And that's indeed a nice avatar!
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Been here a while, time to make it official   Been here a while, time to make it official I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 4:08 pm

50 posts so quick - great!

Welcome (officially!)

Laney Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Been here a while, time to make it official   Been here a while, time to make it official I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Been here a while, time to make it official
Page 1 of 1