The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

New to the site but excited to be here.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lysenis

PostSubject: New to the site but excited to be here.   Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:36 pm

Just saying Ello for now, I am an avid 40k Player who has a squad or 2 of Elysians that will love playing this amazing game concept.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: New to the site but excited to be here.   Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:54 pm

Aquila WELCOME!!! Aquila

I'm glad you are here! It is always nice to see new players with new ideas! Although we do not have Elysian Drop Troopers as part of the IG Regional Platoons, Arachas brought the idea some time ago. Back then, we had 'issues' with what to do for them... but now we have clear Deepstrike rules and Flying... so now we could create Death From Above! MUAHAHAHA! Bother Arachas... he would love to get some input later. Feel free to post your ideas on the Vol. 3, SQUADS: Questions, Observations & Suggestions[u] forum.

My suggestion? Read the rules, play games, post Battle Reports (lots of pics!) and make/answer questions... maybe you could join the Staff after the release of TLRB (hopefully before August 7th!) Remember this is YOUR game and YOUR community... use it as you see fit. We are here to help you have a great time!

Welcome home, Lysenis... welcome home.

PS: Questions... where are you from? How did you find about Death Squads? When can we see your models? HAHAH!

Support Bacteria; it is the ONLY culture some people have!
Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
dumdeedum

PostSubject: Re: New to the site but excited to be here.   Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:00 am

Welcome! I only recently joined too and love it here, so hopefully you will too Smile
Back to top Go down
Laney

PostSubject: Re: New to the site but excited to be here.   Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:25 am

Welcome to Death Squads!

If we get the Elysians (and Harakoni Warhawks of course) right, they'll been an ace addition to the Death Squads world (I'll certainly build some).

Cheers Laney Very Happy

Arachas

PostSubject: Re: New to the site but excited to be here.   Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:24 am

ELYSIANS! I want to see pics! I DEMAND PICS!!!

... hehehe. Ahem. Welcome. Wink

Avatar art by HeavyMetalHanzo. Used with express permission.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: New to the site but excited to be here.   Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:43 am

DEATH FROM ABOVE!!!

Ohhh.... I'm gonna get SCOWLED by the Moderators... I searched Google for "diving hawk" and got the cool pic above, among others. Then I though, how about closing the post with a funny picture? So I googled "diving hawk funny" and I got some 'nice' stuff. I just have to say...

This is what I found for "diving hawk funny"... hehehe...

Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Back to top Go down
Arachas

PostSubject: Re: New to the site but excited to be here.   Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:26 pm

Yeah... I'm gonna have to close this thread now, Mord. Sad

rabbit

Avatar art by HeavyMetalHanzo. Used with express permission.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: New to the site but excited to be here.   Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:45 pm

hehehe... I KNEW it... Stick of Doom I knew I would get in trouble... BUT IT WAS WORTH IT, SUCKA'!!!!

Back to top Go down
Lysenis

PostSubject: Re: New to the site but excited to be here.   Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:35 pm

Wow could not even comment on my own thread.

As for my Elysians i have yet to build them, for the reason that i just got off of a 7 month deployment from the USS Carl Vision.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the site but excited to be here.   Today at 12:35 am

Back to top Go down

New to the site but excited to be here.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1