The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

I feel a little like a party crasher...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dumdeedum

PostSubject: Re: I feel a little like a party crasher...   Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:18 pm

It is pretty huge, theres so much of it that I know nothing about, and what I do know is limited to humans, and then there's so much out there thats it hard to start reading all about it. But that might be laziness on my part...
Back to top Go down
Lady Grey

PostSubject: Re: I feel a little like a party crasher...   Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:21 pm

Yes, well I have a bunch of links I'm supposed to be checking out, but laziness is my problem there, too Wink *sigh* Starting to wish I hadn't spent the last decade smiling and nodding and pretending to listen when LGW talked about 40k... *hides*
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: I feel a little like a party crasher...   Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:31 pm

HAHAHAH!!! That was an EPIC WIN!

Support Bacteria; it is the ONLY culture some people have!
Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I feel a little like a party crasher...   Today at 12:40 am

Back to top Go down

I feel a little like a party crasher...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2