Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone know about the Incursion Game?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Laney

Laney

Anyone know about the Incursion Game? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone know about the Incursion Game?   Anyone know about the Incursion Game? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:21 pm

Hi All,

I saw on Dakka Dakka that Grindhouse Games have a deal on their boardgame Incursion $15.00/ The game has always interested me - but the P&P is $44.00 to the UK!. Is it worth it - anyone know the game? The models they have look ace too (Zip Kelly and Paddy Mayne being favourites).

Here's the link...
http://www.grindhousegames.com/products/package-1

Any thoughts?

Laney
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know about the Incursion Game?   Anyone know about the Incursion Game? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:47 pm

Found out that Westwind productions in the UK also have it on the same(ish) offer. $4 postage rather than $44! So I picked up the expansion book as well (which is rumoured to have single player stuff).

Cheers Laney Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know about the Incursion Game?   Anyone know about the Incursion Game? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:30 am

Laney wrote:
Found out that Westwind productions in the UK also have it on the same(ish) offer. $4 postage rather than $44! So I picked up the expansion book as well (which is rumoured to have single player stuff).

Cheers Laney Very Happy

Solo play???? really mmmm now I might be interested in this game..... its one I have looked at [many many times but never went to the next stage and bought it]

but sadly for me it would most likely cost $60USD to post to New Zealand..... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

LGW
Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know about the Incursion Game?   Anyone know about the Incursion Game? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:12 am

The game looks indeed very nice!
Did you also ordered some models?
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know about the Incursion Game?   Anyone know about the Incursion Game? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:03 pm

Not this time on the models - I've ordered the game and the snafu expansion from Westwind.

I'll find out if it really has a single player option.

LGW Westwind are based in the UK - they might do cheaper P&P than Grindhouse ($44.00 to the UK was very silly!).

Laney Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know about the Incursion Game?   Anyone know about the Incursion Game? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:50 am

might have a look and see how much it will cost

LGW
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know about the Incursion Game?   Anyone know about the Incursion Game? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 1:51 pm

Any news?
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know about the Incursion Game?   Anyone know about the Incursion Game? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:19 pm

Mordheimer wrote:
Any news?
To busy with my Blood Bowl teams and sorting out Mine and Lady Grey's Warmachine armies.

Yes my lovely wife is finally going to play a game system with me I have waited for almost the pass 12 years for this dream to come true.....

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Narcissus

Narcissus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know about the Incursion Game?   Anyone know about the Incursion Game? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:20 pm

Looks like an interesting game. I'de also be interested in hearing about your progress with it.
Back to top Go down
http://rustandthecity.blogspot.com/
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know about the Incursion Game?   Anyone know about the Incursion Game? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 4:06 pm

Not much to report really - very high quality (though no minis included only thick card standees - their are of a good quality though). The scenarios are pretty cool and the board is double sided.

Let downs - there are no standees with the SNAFU expansion (you need to download and print them off + some scenarios require two boards - only one provided - so you need to buy a second game!). On the other hand at Christmas I'll have a few days to play the single player cinematic scenarios, so they'll be more to tell after that.

To be honest, this is more of a game for the cupboard until my boys are old enough to learn about the wonders of RPG (That'll be when Blood Bowl will return fully!).

I might get my wife to order some of the Grindhouse miniatures (the Paddy Mayne one with the Bren Gun is very cool as is the Zip Kelly one - shame they aren't resin).

Laney:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know about the Incursion Game?   Anyone know about the Incursion Game? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone know about the Incursion Game?
Page 1 of 1