Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday, Major Sturmm!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

Happy Birthday, Major Sturmm! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday, Major Sturmm!   Happy Birthday, Major Sturmm! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:16 pm

cheers Birthday Cake Happy Birthday Major Sturmm! Birthday Cake cheers

Sifu Strumm! A year older, a year wiser, ehhh? Let me take a second a TRY to make your Birthday a little better.

You were conceive on or about 25 December 1964... MERRY X-Mas! When you were a child, the concept of a color TV was new and
you were the first TV Remote in your house (Go change the channel, boy!) The concept of the Internet was on its infancy (first
transmissions was on October 29, 1969) and you listen to... Eight Track Tapes! Crap... you old man!

Based on the Chinese Calendar you are a SNAKE... specifically THE WOOD SNAKE!

Quote :
The element of Wood, like in most Animal Signs, gives the Snake a bit of solidity and foundation. Wood Snakes are not as
self-preserving as the rest of them, as vanity is not really his style. These Snakes have a stable group of friends and family to hang
out with and love each of these people quite deeply. However, it is rare that the Snake utilize his group of loved ones for advice or
listening, often opting to go at it alone. Kindness and genuity are two of this Snake’s greatest characteristics.

What I know about you has come from the great admiration that Arachas feels for you. Not only you are his Ving Tsun Kung Fu Sifu
(Teacher, Master), but he considers you a great friend and source of inspiration. Since I find Arachas inspiring ( Puke ) I guess I
have to admire you by transitive property. Stupid math...

You know, you were just 2 years old when Jim Morrison and The Doors defy CBS censors on The Ed Sullivan Show and 7 years old
when the TV Series "M*A*S*H" premiered... cool birthday presents! But... what is OUR connection?

Well, when you were celebrating your 24th birthday, back in 1989, Emperor's knows where in Europe... Hurricane Hugo was making
a devastating landfall in Puerto Rico.

Happy Birthday, Major Sturmm! Hugo6

Yeah... that was fun. Three weeks without water and electricity, doing hard manual labor. At least I got me a girlfriend out of the deal.
CRAP! She dumped me and broke my heart. At least you share your BD with Cassandra Peterson. WHAT?!?!? That you don't know her?
Strumm... she is Elvira, Mistress of the Dark!

Happy Birthday, Major Sturmm! Elvira-mistress-of-the-dark

We hope you had a GLORIOUS day along with your family and friends.

Well, happy birthday man! Hope to see you one day kicking Arachas' ass all over the dojo! HA!

Enjoy Elvira, dancing for you!

Skull Enjoy your cake! Skull
Happy Birthday, Major Sturmm! Cake_aks

Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
mudboy

mudboy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Major Sturmm!   Happy Birthday, Major Sturmm! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:54 am

Happy birthday Major cheers
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Major Sturmm!   Happy Birthday, Major Sturmm! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:23 am

Happy B'day Major....

may Elvira's Jiggles last you till your next one.

LGW

Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Major Sturmm!   Happy Birthday, Major Sturmm! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:03 am

Happy Birthday Major! Have a good one!

Laney Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DeafNala

DeafNala

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Major Sturmm!   Happy Birthday, Major Sturmm! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:27 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Major Sturmm!

cheers cheers cheers
Get out there & do something CRAZY
...that, in later years, you'll remember with a cringe & a silly smile!
drunken drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Major Sturmm!   Happy Birthday, Major Sturmm! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday, Major Sturmm!
Page 1 of 1