Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fire Lions Test Termie!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Devo88

Devo88

Fire Lions Test Termie! Empty
PostSubject: Fire Lions Test Termie!   Fire Lions Test Termie! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:44 pm

Fire Lions Test Termie! 002 Fire Lions Test Termie! 001 Fire Lions Test Termie! 003

Here is the Fire Lions Test Terminator! Tell me what you think! I have Lighting Claws, and Thunder Hammers on the way
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Fire Lions Test Termie!   Fire Lions Test Termie! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:51 am

Much better on Termies then marines.

Nice fig.... your lightning claws and thunder hammer combos will make a sweet add on. looking forward to seeing the rest done.

Back to top Go down
Devo88

Devo88

PostSubject: Re: Fire Lions Test Termie!   Fire Lions Test Termie! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:42 am

Thanks, I had to do some filing on the inside of the shoulder pad and the shoulder plate; I can’t wait to start painting him! LOL
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Fire Lions Test Termie!   Fire Lions Test Termie! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:44 am

nothing like a new project to fuel the creative juices and painting fires.

great job can't wait till you get a lick of paint on him.

keep us all posted on this interesting project.

Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Fire Lions Test Termie!   Fire Lions Test Termie! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:44 am

Definitely WAY better! The shoulder pads seem the right size (proportional). I would suggest using only ONE 'Lion-Pad' (hehehe...) on the left shoulder and using a 'smooth one' (blank) on the right shoulder. Three reasons for this:

1) The model looks less busy... and the shoulder pad becomes a focal point. Everyone would look at the models lion's head first. You won't 'loose' visual impact. Is not like is you decide to not use a whole complete arm... THAT would be missed!
2) Gives you a chance of painting (or decal) a Squad number or put purity seals.
3) Saves you money! You can do DOUBLE the models with the amount of pads you have.

The model looks great as it is... they are just suggestions. Some inspiration...

Fire Lions Test Termie! Abstract2082a
Fire Lions Test Termie! Fire_Lion_by_Daelyth
Fire Lions Test Termie! Fire_lion_by_TomGonets
Fire Lions Test Termie! L

.. Gotta Catch' Em All!
Fire Lions Test Termie! JqefitHjV7Bc

And the BEST Lion of all... the LION-FISH!
Fire Lions Test Termie! Image
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Devo88

Devo88

PostSubject: Re: Fire Lions Test Termie!   Fire Lions Test Termie! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:24 pm

Yes one shoulder pad might be better! Because now it looks like the 2 just take over the presents of the figure! But they do look cool in away!
Well that is why I posted his pic so I can get some ideas! Death Squads
Back to top Go down
Devo88

Devo88

PostSubject: Re: Fire Lions Test Termie!   Fire Lions Test Termie! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:00 pm

Hi everyone have not been on for a while! My father passed away in December it was so sad to see him that way in the hospital, he walked in but did not make it out, he just got worse! Well for now all my projects are on hold for!
Back to top Go down
Komfritten

Komfritten

PostSubject: Re: Fire Lions Test Termie!   Fire Lions Test Termie! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:33 am

Kondolences.
Back to top Go down
Devo88

Devo88

PostSubject: Re: Fire Lions Test Termie!   Fire Lions Test Termie! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:10 pm

Thank you kind Sir!
Back to top Go down
Devo88

Devo88

PostSubject: Re: Fire Lions Test Termie!   Fire Lions Test Termie! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:55 pm

Hi everyone I have not been on for a while!
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Fire Lions Test Termie!   Fire Lions Test Termie! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:19 pm

Sorry to hear about your father Devo. It's good to have you back - I hope we get to see some more Fire Lions soon!

Laney
Back to top Go down
Devo88

Devo88

PostSubject: Re: Fire Lions Test Termie!   Fire Lions Test Termie! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:17 pm

My stuff is packed away right now! All my projects are on hold for now! But I am still looking for the fire I had when I started playing 40k back in 1993, in 2003, I packed everything up to store at a friend’s house hoping to get it back! I was going overseas for a job in Kuwait, and never to see my 40K stuff again! I thought I found that fire when I found the Death Squads site and seen the pictures of Deafnala's Space Hulk Blood Angels, that inspired me to dig out some of the 40K stuff I had collected over the last 5 years! But you can read more in my post, My 40K story and I'm sticking to it!
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Fire Lions Test Termie!   Fire Lions Test Termie! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:32 am

Find inspiration for sparking your painting on the Prisoner Exchange 2012... the projects are great! Also, take a stroll on DeafNala's spooky forest (LINK)... so much to see!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Lions Test Termie!   Fire Lions Test Termie! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire Lions Test Termie!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Other War Games :: Warhammer 40k-
Jump to: