The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

new range of post-apocalyptic shanty buildings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tendi

PostSubject: new range of post-apocalyptic shanty buildings   Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:21 am

http://pardulon-models.com/
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: new range of post-apocalyptic shanty buildings   Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:12 am

Cool! More pics...

Support Bacteria; it is the ONLY culture some people have!
Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Komfritten

PostSubject: Re: new range of post-apocalyptic shanty buildings   Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:07 pm

Oh! I'm SO gonna build that!
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: new range of post-apocalyptic shanty buildings   Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:24 pm

I think they are great looking... but I just saw the prices! Shocked The buildings are great inspiration... but the price. I think we are better buying a TOOL FOR CRIMPING PAPER (scrap-booking tool)

... and making our 'zinc plates' ourselves. See the tutorial on how to use the tool on this LINK!

Support Bacteria; it is the ONLY culture some people have!
Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Arachas

PostSubject: Re: new range of post-apocalyptic shanty buildings   Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:43 pm

Why does this stuff have to be so expensive? Sad

Back to the drawing table to make my own terrain again!

Avatar art by HeavyMetalHanzo. Used with express permission.
Back to top Go down
Narcissus

PostSubject: Re: new range of post-apocalyptic shanty buildings   Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:50 pm

This stuff would be really easy to make. I have been wanting to make some for a while but want to figure out a way to make them a bit modular first. Hmmmmm... Maybe I will make a few this week and we can come up with some quick ways to make them for $.50 or something.

I need to find some corrugated material alternative though. I like the paper crimper idea but they are so expensive! I haven't been able to just find corrugated card yet.
Back to top Go down
http://rustandthecity.blogspot.com/
Komfritten

PostSubject: Re: new range of post-apocalyptic shanty buildings   Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:57 pm

The inside of many cardboxes are crimped...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new range of post-apocalyptic shanty buildings   

Back to top Go down

new range of post-apocalyptic shanty buildings
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1