Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new range of post-apocalyptic shanty buildings

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tendi

new range of post-apocalyptic shanty buildings Empty
PostSubject: new range of post-apocalyptic shanty buildings    new range of post-apocalyptic shanty buildings I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:21 am

new range of post-apocalyptic shanty buildings 140_3

http://pardulon-models.com/
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: new range of post-apocalyptic shanty buildings    new range of post-apocalyptic shanty buildings I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:12 am

Cool! More pics...

new range of post-apocalyptic shanty buildings 140_0  new range of post-apocalyptic shanty buildings 140_2

new range of post-apocalyptic shanty buildings 141_1  new range of post-apocalyptic shanty buildings 141_2

new range of post-apocalyptic shanty buildings 118_1  new range of post-apocalyptic shanty buildings 118_2

new range of post-apocalyptic shanty buildings 92_0  new range of post-apocalyptic shanty buildings 92_2

new range of post-apocalyptic shanty buildings 90_0  new range of post-apocalyptic shanty buildings 91_0

Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Komfritten

Komfritten

PostSubject: Re: new range of post-apocalyptic shanty buildings    new range of post-apocalyptic shanty buildings I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:07 pm

Oh! I'm SO gonna build that!
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: new range of post-apocalyptic shanty buildings    new range of post-apocalyptic shanty buildings I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:24 pm

I think they are great looking... but I just saw the prices! Shocked The buildings are great inspiration... but the price. I think we are better buying a TOOL FOR CRIMPING PAPER (scrap-booking tool)

new range of post-apocalyptic shanty buildings PaperCrimperTool

... and making our 'zinc plates' ourselves. See the tutorial on how to use the tool on this LINK!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Arachas

Arachas

PostSubject: Re: new range of post-apocalyptic shanty buildings    new range of post-apocalyptic shanty buildings I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:43 pm

Why does this stuff have to be so expensive? Sad

Back to the drawing table to make my own terrain again!
Back to top Go down
Narcissus

Narcissus

PostSubject: Re: new range of post-apocalyptic shanty buildings    new range of post-apocalyptic shanty buildings I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:50 pm

This stuff would be really easy to make. I have been wanting to make some for a while but want to figure out a way to make them a bit modular first. Hmmmmm... Maybe I will make a few this week and we can come up with some quick ways to make them for $.50 or something.

I need to find some corrugated material alternative though. I like the paper crimper idea but they are so expensive! I haven't been able to just find corrugated card yet.
Back to top Go down
http://rustandthecity.blogspot.com/
Komfritten

Komfritten

PostSubject: Re: new range of post-apocalyptic shanty buildings    new range of post-apocalyptic shanty buildings I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:57 pm

The inside of many cardboxes are crimped...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new range of post-apocalyptic shanty buildings    new range of post-apocalyptic shanty buildings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new range of post-apocalyptic shanty buildings
Page 1 of 1