Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from Indianapolis

Go down 
+2
Mordheimer
siner23
6 posters
AuthorMessage
siner23

Hello from Indianapolis Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Indianapolis   Hello from Indianapolis I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:59 pm

Hey all, just wanted to say hi, and introduce myself. I am a long time 40k player who decided to get back into the hobby after a couple years hiatus Smile Although I never played Mordhiem or Necromunda, a skirmish based 40k game was something that me and my buddies always talked about...needless to say I was very pleasantly surprised to stumble on Death Squads! I am looking forward to breaking out the minis and the dice and joining the carnage once again. It looks like you guys have really put a lot of hard work into this and I just wanted to say thanks, I can't wait to test it out!
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Indianapolis   Hello from Indianapolis I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:07 pm

Aquila Welcome Back, siner23! Aquila

I'm very happy to see the return of One of the Ancients! Hehehe... I think that Death Squads will be a great fit for you! We are trying hard to make sure we got fluff right for each Squad. We are carefully mixing some of the new and some of the old skull school, to make a nice narrative type of game!

We exist here to support YOU! Make sure you and your buddies maximize the community. Take pics of your models (we love pics!) and share your experiences with us. If there is anything we can do to make your return a more pleasant adventure, be clarifying or fixing some rules, don't hesitate to ask! Enjoy your adventures...

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
dumdeedum

dumdeedum

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Indianapolis   Hello from Indianapolis I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 4:33 am

Welcome!

What armies do you have then? And what squads are you interested in on Death Squads? Then as Mord said, pics please! It's always nice to see what everyone has done with their models and then I can get jealous because I'm not as good.

Hope you enjoy it here Smile
Back to top Go down
Arachas

Arachas

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Indianapolis   Hello from Indianapolis I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:29 am

You've found the droids you're looking for! 40k skirmish, right here, baby!

Welcome to Death Squads. I guarantee you'll enjoy yourself here and with the game. Smile
Back to top Go down
siner23

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Indianapolis   Hello from Indianapolis I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:32 pm

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

I work at a print shop and I printed out the Rulebook last night, I'm hoping to read through it and begin playing this weekend...
I still have a Dark Angel army, (around 3k points) and of course my Death Guard chaos army (not sure on pts.) So I imagine my first DS squad will be chaos cultists...I have always liked IG despite never playing them in 40k so the temptation to rush out this weekend and purchase a few minis to start an IG squad with is tempting Smile that or orks....WAAAGHH! so who knows...

And I will definatley post some pics as soon as I can!
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Indianapolis   Hello from Indianapolis I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:13 pm

Ohhh... by the Emperor... he is just like Dozer!!!! Shocked Run for the bunkers! Hehehe

We have a saying here...
Hello from Indianapolis 20815_src

Well, that pic is lot better than...
Hello from Indianapolis 6264

Show us your models man... don't torture us! No matter what you got... we like seeing the stuff! When you decide to start painting again... we also want to see it! There are LOTS of great hobbyists here (Laney, Komfritten, DeafNala, Narcissus, mudboy, Lord Greywolf, etc, etc, etc....) that would be VERY happy to share their secrets. No guarantee that you can follow some of them (I'm looking at you old man!) but they could certainly help!

I would suggest reading some of the Battle Reports, especially this one (LINK, LINK and LINK) so you get some ideas on terrain and how you could create GREAT stories to share your adventures. Of course... feel free to do whatever you want... we still support you (even if we become grumpy by the lack of pics!)

Finally... hehehe... if you could consider, in your very kind heart to share some information, you would help us immensely. You see, we are trying to gather data to adjust the UNDERDOG section. Not terribly complicated. Just visit the Data Collection Center (LINK) and put the data (2 simple formulas). Its seems very little, but it would help us.

If there is anything we could do to help YOU and your friends to enjoy the game... let us know! THANKS! Have fun with YOUR game... Death Squads Death Squads! Death Squads
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Indianapolis   Hello from Indianapolis I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 3:48 am

Mord - what a way to welcome someone to Death Squads! Just Kidding

Anyway welcome to Death Squads siner23!

Cheers Laney Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Indianapolis   Hello from Indianapolis I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:35 am

lol@mord! Very Happy

Welcome aboard siner23! Enjoy your stay! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Indianapolis   Hello from Indianapolis I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:13 am

Laney wrote:
Mord - what a way to welcome someone to Death Squads! Just Kidding
I was nice... on my 1st post! Hhehehehe Beside, he is a Sinner (get it... his nick is "siner23"... sounds like sin? Hello?!?)
Back to top Go down
siner23

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Indianapolis   Hello from Indianapolis I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 2:45 pm

Hmmm , maybe I should add another "n" to my name, especially if I'm gonna play cultists and all Twisted Evil hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Indianapolis   Hello from Indianapolis I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Indianapolis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Forum General Information :: Welcome Mat-
Jump to: