Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3rd Semperian Vanguard

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arachas

Arachas

3rd Semperian Vanguard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd Semperian Vanguard   3rd Semperian Vanguard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:34 am

Your version of my list is actually starting to grow on me, skavenslayer.

Fluffwise it could mean the ENTIRE squad has to earn their swords - not to mention their armor. Wink

Back to top Go down
skavenslayer

skavenslayer

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Semperian Vanguard   3rd Semperian Vanguard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:23 am

Thanks Very Happy

Personaly this is how I feel also, it fits the fluff that the squad starts with "crap" equipment (cluds, dagger no armor) and thet buy the better stuff later, as they advance.

Its not that I dont like Swords and Armor, but I just feel its to expensive at start up.
In most "normal" starting squads, you can cut down, sword and armor, maby other expensive toys and buy 1 - 3 models more.

-Skavenslayer
Back to top Go down
Arachas

Arachas

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Semperian Vanguard   3rd Semperian Vanguard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:46 am

Ran with your list, SS. Of course they got owned in the first game, hehe. Worst of all: Captain was taken OOA and... ROBBED! Bye bye Hellgun, Reflex Scope... AAACK!!

Oh well, better luck next game. I only lost the flamer dude, whom I have replaced. Bought some autoguns for the sergeants and the Captain (poor man's replacement).
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Semperian Vanguard   3rd Semperian Vanguard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 1:13 pm

Arachas wrote:
Ran with your list, SS. Of course they got owned in the first game, hehe.
WHAT?!?! Where is your Battle Report?!?! You are denying us the pleasure!!!! BAD ARACHAS... BAD!! Smack
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Arachas

Arachas

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Semperian Vanguard   3rd Semperian Vanguard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 8:18 am

I played Sturmm last Friday, with Teruna facing Prius on the table next to us. In my new home, with my new terrain. I think Prius made some pics, but to be honest I just wanted to play and didn't feel like making a whole report about it. Sorry... Smile

I will post pics of my terrain, though, when I get around to it.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Semperian Vanguard   3rd Semperian Vanguard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 8:24 am

But at least you could tell us!!! How was the game? Who won? What Scenario you played? Was it fun? How did the guys do? How is Strumm? Hope he is good... send him my warm regards. Teruna?!? How did his Kroot ended up? Sure you could (SHOULD!!!) post pics... but what is more important is sharing the experience. YOU ARE GREEDY!

PS: I still love ya'... but a lot less. Just Kidding
Back to top Go down
skavenslayer

skavenslayer

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Semperian Vanguard   3rd Semperian Vanguard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:50 am

Glad you liked / used my list..
Did you make a 100% copy/past or did you change anything ?
How did you like the squad ? anything you wanted to change ?
Any other commente good / bad on the list would be great.

Arachas wrote:
Worst of all: Captain was taken OOA and... ROBBED! Bye bye Hellgun, Reflex Scope... AAACK!!

Well.. you cant blame the list for bad tactics Very Happy

-Skavenslayer
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Semperian Vanguard   3rd Semperian Vanguard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:16 pm

Arachas wrote:
Worst of all: Captain was taken OOA and... ROBBED! Bye bye Hellgun, Reflex Scope... AAACK!!
HAHAHA!! I missed that! Karma... ain't a biatch? Just Kidding Reminds me of Laney's first Squad... he worked SO hard on his Captain, just to have him mutilated (one eye gouged and a leg lost!) after the 1st game. HA! New model for him!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Semperian Vanguard   3rd Semperian Vanguard - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3rd Semperian Vanguard
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2