Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from Derbyshire (England)

Go down 
+3
maxxev
Colonel Prius
levo56
7 posters
AuthorMessage
levo56

levo56

Hello from Derbyshire (England) Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Derbyshire (England)   Hello from Derbyshire (England) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:25 am

Hello =D i have been looking for a game like this for a while now, the 40k rules were getting really bland so i was looking at necromunda, i was looking through some forums about which gang to pick and i stumbled upon this game, really glad i did i have read the rules and they seem really well thought out, i look forward to converting my friends to this masterpiece, i shall be working on imperial guard squad right away Smile

i have been reading that the next two squads you're working on are the space marines and the tau, luckily the armies my friends play, how is that going? =D

cheers fellas
Back to top Go down
Colonel Prius

Colonel Prius

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Derbyshire (England)   Hello from Derbyshire (England) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:39 am

Hi, and welcome!

We are indeed working on the Tau, but space marines are a bit further off. The Adeptus Arbites (so not astartes) will be released alongside the Tau (or close to it).

Just to preempt all the others: We love pictures of your models!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ussaeon.co.cc
maxxev

maxxev

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Derbyshire (England)   Hello from Derbyshire (England) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:56 am

Hi there,

@ Prius The space marine scouts list will be before true space marines though wont they?

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Colonel Prius

Colonel Prius

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Derbyshire (England)   Hello from Derbyshire (England) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:40 am

Yes, Marine scouts will come before full Space marine squads. As far as I understood it the Cultists Chaos Marine was also a test to see how a unit with T4, full power armor etc would work in the game, scouts will add to that test a full squad with units with marine stats. We want to get the Space Marines right, which means balanced as well as fluffy, and this is why it takes so long.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ussaeon.co.cc
Arachas

Arachas

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Derbyshire (England)   Hello from Derbyshire (England) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:05 am

Welcome to Death Squads! Please place your sacrifice of pics on the altar next to the statue of Mord. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Derbyshire (England)   Hello from Derbyshire (England) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:18 am

Welcome to Death Squads!

Laney:D
Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Derbyshire (England)   Hello from Derbyshire (England) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:02 am

Heya welcome!
Already commented on you lightbulb moment, but it's still nice to wish you a warm welcome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Derbyshire (England)   Hello from Derbyshire (England) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:07 am

WELCOME TO DEATH SQUADS!!!

I'm glad you find us. This is an eternal project, so lots of things are being worked on. Prius and Arachas are hard at work creating the Tau. Amazing work so far! They have made converts out of all of us 'Tau-Haters'.... but don't tell 'em. Heheheh...

The Adeptus Arbites are 98% done. Yeap... I'm done. I'm missing some revisions and then to the next stage of the project for later publication along with Tau. We are going to work on some math and general Core Rules. Also, the Eldar will get some make-up... I mean, make OVER. Just Kidding

The Dark Eldar will be the next Squad on the production line, after the Core math has been worked out. Dozer would be Leading that Project. GREAT things for the DE!!! He created the Chaos Cultists... so the bar is high indeed. The Space Marine Scout Squad (SMSS) will be design at the ame time. I would Lead that project; have them in the cooler, but they are 75% done. After we finish the math, they can be tweaked. After they are released, the Space Marine Chapter Squad (SMCS) will be done. They should not take too long, because all the math would be already done. I would probably spear-head that project too.

Other Squads, like Inquisition, Necrons, Genestealer Cult, Tyranids, Sisters of Battle,etc. would follow... as well as many other Supplements.

Now you know... ENJOY YOUR GAME!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
levo56

levo56

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Derbyshire (England)   Hello from Derbyshire (England) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:44 am

Mordheimer wrote:
WELCOME TO DEATH SQUADS!!!

I'm glad you find us. This is an eternal project, so lots of things are being worked on. Prius and Arachas are hard at work creating the Tau. Amazing work so far! They have made converts out of all of us 'Tau-Haters'.... but don't tell 'em. Heheheh...

The Adeptus Arbites are 98% done. Yeap... I'm done. I'm missing some revisions and then to the next stage of the project for later publication along with Tau. We are going to work on some math and general Core Rules. Also, the Eldar will get some make-up... I mean, make OVER. Just Kidding

The Dark Eldar will be the next Squad on the production line, after the Core math has been worked out. Dozer would be Leading that Project. GREAT things for the DE!!! He created the Chaos Cultists... so the bar is high indeed. The Space Marine Scout Squad (SMSS) will be design at the ame time. I would Lead that project; have them in the cooler, but they are 75% done. After we finish the math, they can be tweaked. After they are released, the Space Marine Chapter Squad (SMCS) will be done. They should not take too long, because all the math would be already done. I would probably spear-head that project too.

Other Squads, like Inquisition, Necrons, Genestealer Cult, Tyranids, Sisters of Battle,etc. would follow... as well as many other Supplements.

Now you know... ENJOY YOUR GAME!!!
#]

thankyou for the update bro Smile

ill look forward to showing you all the pictures when i have made my IG jenkalas! =D

Danny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Derbyshire (England)   Hello from Derbyshire (England) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Derbyshire (England)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Forum General Information :: Welcome Mat-
Jump to: