Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from Bedfordshire, England

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt12z

Matt12z

Hello from Bedfordshire, England Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Bedfordshire, England   Hello from Bedfordshire, England I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:37 pm

Hey All,

Thought my first post ought to be a hello and introduction. My names Matt, I' currently living in Bedford, where I'm working. Married, and recently so (just over a year). Modelling is my hobby, and while I'd like to game more, it's hard when the majority of people you meet who are into 40k are between 12 and 15, so I don't tend to game...sadly...

anyway, going to challange myself to come up with a death squad. I like the idea of a highly personalised group. In days to come, as the job allows, I'll post Wip up somewhere.

Matt
Back to top Go down
levo56

levo56

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Bedfordshire, England   Hello from Bedfordshire, England I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:56 pm

welcome brother =D another englishman here!

Danny
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Bedfordshire, England   Hello from Bedfordshire, England I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:20 pm

Salute Welcome Brother Sparrow2z!!! Salute

Welcome to Death Squads! I'm glad you found us, although I would like to know more! Just Kidding We are a friendly bunch here, and we would like to help you enjoy the hobby as much as you want too! Hehehe... we are also a demanding bunch! HA! Seriously, if you let our begging get to you... well... hehehehe... We love to see pictures of your work... LOTS of pics! Also, if you want an honest, yet encouraging critique... we have few experts (not me! I suck!) that would be happy to help you in your quest of honing your skills. I'm thinking about Laney in particular... he is a MASTER when it comes to personalize his models (he paints them tattoos!!!) But many others would help you with modeling and terrain.

Don't dismiss the local youth... Death Squads is competitive, but not Cheese. Maybe you could start a campaign with one or two others and see what happens. Wink Good luck!

PS: You said you would post pics... now you are screwed! We will DEMAND moar!!!1! Just Kidding
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Matt12z

Matt12z

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Bedfordshire, England   Hello from Bedfordshire, England I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:50 pm

Thank you for the hello's! Tis always good to feel welcome. And I will get pics up soon!
Back to top Go down
Arachas

Arachas

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Bedfordshire, England   Hello from Bedfordshire, England I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:11 am

For England, James!

Welcome to Death Squads!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Bedfordshire, England   Hello from Bedfordshire, England I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:31 pm

Very Happy Welcome to Deathsquads!

Cheers Laney
Back to top Go down
Matt12z

Matt12z

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Bedfordshire, England   Hello from Bedfordshire, England I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:30 pm

Again, thank you! I appreciate the hello's Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Bedfordshire, England   Hello from Bedfordshire, England I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Bedfordshire, England
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Forum General Information :: Welcome Mat-
Jump to: