Posts : 9756
Join date : 2009-07-12
Age : 43
Location : Elizabeth City, NC (USA)
|Subject: 36 Undeniable Life Truths Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:27 am|| |
Words of wisdom... to live by.
1. Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
2. Don’t worry about what people think, they don’t do it very often.
3. Going to church doesn’t make you a Christian anymore than standing in a garage makes you a car.
4. Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
5. If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you’ve never tried before.
6. My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance.
7. Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.
8. A person who is nice to you but rude to the waiter, is not a nice person.
9. For every action, there is an equal and opposite government program.
10. If you look like your passport picture, you probably need the trip.
11. Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks.
12. A conscience is what hurts when all of your other parts feel so good.
13. Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.
14. Men are from earth. Women are from earth. Deal with it.
15. No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes.
16. A balanced diet is a muffin in each hand.
17. Middle age is when broadness of the mind and narrowness of the waist change places.
18. Opportunities always look bigger going than coming.
19. Junk is something you’ve kept for years and throw away three days before you need it.
20. There is always one more imbecile than you counted on.
21. Mordheimer's Law: When something is easy, there is always an easier way to make it harder. (I 'discovered' this one in college!)
22. Experience is a wonderful thing; it enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
23. By the time you can make ends meet, someone moved the ends.
24. Thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator.
25. Someone who thinks logically provides nice contrast to the real world.
26. It ain’t the jeans that make your butt look fat.
27. If you had to identify in one word the reason why the human race has not achieved it’s full potential, that word would be “meetings.”
28. There is a very fine line between “hobby” and “mental illness.”
29. People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them.
30. You should not confuse your career with your life.
31. Nobody cares if you can’t dance well. Just get up and dance.
32. Never lick a steak knife.
33. The most destructive force in the universe is gossip.
34. You will never find anybody who can give you a clear and compelling reason why we observe daylight savings time.
35. You should never say anything to a woman that even remotely suggests that you think she’s pregnant unless you can see an actual baby emerging from her at that moment.
36. The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status or ethnic background, is that deep down inside we ALL believe we are good drivers.
_________________. The Mordheimer
- Death Squads' Chief Editor & Ninja Designer. Bursting with ARACHAS' Dev-Powah™! Can't wait until someone invents a time machine so I can go to the specific day in the past that I volunteered for this, so I can kick my own ass.Support Bacteria; it is the ONLY culture some people have!Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.
Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!.
Posts : 1158
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 69
Location : Horseshoe Bay, Texas
|Subject: Re: 36 Undeniable Life Truths Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:29 am|| |
never trust a naked bus driver.
Posts : 210
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 28
Location : Prague, Czech Republic
|Subject: Re: 36 Undeniable Life Truths Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:50 pm|| |
If I may, I would like to add number 38 and 39
- Everyone wants your well-being. Don't let them take it.
- Wisdom does not always come with age. Sometimes age comes alone.
Posts : 1422
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 38
Location : Ridderkerk, The Netherlands
|Subject: Re: 36 Undeniable Life Truths Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:43 pm|| |
Great post! Some nice tips amongst them!
|Subject: Re: 36 Undeniable Life Truths || |