The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Tutatis From Greebo Gealic Football Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Tutatis From Greebo Gealic Football Game   Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:42 am

Anyone seen this yet or know how its going to play?
It was released end of 2010 in Italy but nothing yet for the english rules [I think they are trying to find some one to translate them that isn't going to charge them a fortune in fees]

7 aside teams, [one is a goalie]
27 teams to choose from. They Currently have 4, [Orcs, Dwarfs, Necro, and a Evil Plushie team]
The miniatures are 10mm from toes to eyes and all use 20mm bases. even the Big-guys use 20mm bases and I think they will be around 28mm to 32mm in size. the Pitch they use is 11 squares wide and 16 squares long so alot smaller then the standard Bloodbowl pitch.

you can follow them here:
Greebo Facebook

here are some pics...

Orcs

Dwarfs

New team Concept drawings:

this team looks cool some kind of alien lifeforms.....

Not much else is know about the game but its based on Gaelic football uses a pitch like this:

Game takes 20-40minutes and you will be able to choose 3 different leaders for your team. Each one offers completely different tactics. The rule book is 164pages and the rules only covers 15 pages the rest is background, history and fluff.

if any one knows anymore or can translate Italian to English and will to do it for a decent amount contact Greebo.

Greebo Tutatis

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Tutatis From Greebo Gealic Football Game   Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:02 am

here are some more concept drawings:

I love the Goblin type dude with wings he rocks. The other two are cool... but I want the middle guy.

The Bottom Middle guy is a Hero for the Orc team [eg the Napoleonic hat Goblin on a squig type mount] not sure what team the rest are from.

If they can do a team a month [27 teams in total] then you'd be still waiting for the full roster by January 2014
also add in 50 mercs that can be hired as well seems they got the bases covered, with range of models. Just need to see if the rules stack up or if they have holes you could drive a Imperial Star cruiser through...

Concept art work for the lizards.

Not to bad I do like the big guy....

I am looking at this as an alternative for the kids as the scale is 10mm, the field is smaller 11x16 30mm squares.
the Rules are only 15pages long so I don't think you would need to be a rocket scientist to pick and play with.

I'll know more once I get my copy of the rules, and how they play.

As for the cost if you buy from Greebo they are $24.99EUR [$31.00AUD] for a 11 man Orc team and that includes one big guy [30mm from toes to eyes.] same cost are the Dwarfs, the Evil plushies are $15.99EUR [$19.80AUD] for 9 man team.

With the Poffy out soon and it looks like Lizards are next after them they are adding alot of flavour.

Not sure how the teams will work in a season or campaign and what diversity is available its hard when they only just got it translated and we are waiting on it to be printed now.

As I get more info I'll post more stuff.

Well here is even more stuff:

Scale:

Dwarf:

Dwarf Big guy

Evil puppets/plushies Concept drawings:

Necro Team:

The teams: Evil Puppets/Necro/Dwarfs/Orcs

Pitch and Team set up:

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
jammydodger

PostSubject: Re: Tutatis From Greebo Gealic Football Game   Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:55 am

Looking good. Might have to pick up a copy of this, if it is released in English. Blood Bowl is very popular in Stockholm so it might have a hard time making in-roads but, for the minis alone, it looks fun.
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Tutatis From Greebo Gealic Football Game   Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:01 am

Been speaking to the owner recently and it HAS been translated into English and is currently being printed and the box set made up its just
a matter of time as to when it gets released.

once I know a date I'll post it here.

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Tutatis From Greebo Gealic Football Game   Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:59 pm

UPDATE:

I am guessing this is an Alice in wonderland themed character with a white rabbit wannabe. not sure if she is part of the Necro team or not will get that confirmed.

Vampire fig for the Necro Team.

I believe this is one of the Necro Heroes.

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Tutatis From Greebo Gealic Football Game   Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:17 am

Poffy minis:

Not sure who theses guys are: "hiddens are revealed"

Cheers
LGW

Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Tutatis From Greebo Gealic Football Game   Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:03 am

This one is good for a Gretchin with a Powa Sut! Hehehehe

Support Bacteria; it is the ONLY culture some people have!
Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Tutatis From Greebo Gealic Football Game   Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:39 pm

I thought it was some kind of gobo but in fact its actually going to be a Vampire hero for the Necro Team.

LGW
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Tutatis From Greebo Gealic Football Game   Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:44 pm

UPDATE:

The Poffy look all "cute n cuddly" but there are a few who are all Claw and Fangs.... I am looking forward to these lil pink dudes/dudets

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Tutatis From Greebo Gealic Football Game   Sat May 26, 2012 2:11 am

Well my daughter and I have been having a few games of late with mixed results.

She is a dice fiend I tell you.

This game requires you to Roll high when tackling, and shooting for a goal. so basically when you are dealing to your opponent you want HIGH rolls, but when your trying to do a skill roll you really want to ROLL LOW. in fact snakeeyes is your friend and a double Roll 6 is Bad.

It can be a very fast game considering there is alot of chances of failing to pick the ball up, throw, catch, tackle, etc etc

We had three turns with in 3 minutes at one stage due to each of our players failing to pick up a ball.

I have also been involved in editing the rules [it was translated from Italian to English] and there were a few anomalies, also helped tweak a few of the rules [OMG Yes MORD I am helping write some of the rules again...small ones nothing big LOL]

its a fun game and I have recently ordered the Dwarfs and Poffy Teams plus a couple of Merc players, to add to the Orcs and Necro Teams I already have.

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tutatis From Greebo Gealic Football Game   Today at 10:15 am

Back to top Go down

Tutatis From Greebo Gealic Football Game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1