Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!!

Go down 
+12
Kiwi
Da Bank
Komfritten
Lazi
mudboy
dumdeedum
Gatlag Stonetooth
skavenslayer
DeafNala
Laney
Narcissus
Mordheimer
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
dumdeedum

dumdeedum

Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!!   Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:39 pm

Sounds like its gonna be an amazing model in the end Mord, looking forwards to it. Only 4 months til the deadline, think you'll make it? :p
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!!   Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:13 pm

dumdeedum wrote:
Only 4 months til the deadline, think you'll make it? Just Kidding
CRAP! I forgot... I actually have to BUILD this thing. GASP!!! Shocked I will sure try... I will hunt bitz on my boxes tonight and plan something. Pics to follow soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!!   Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:54 pm

OK... UPDATE TIME!

I got the building bug... I worked for some time, and took some pics. Not the best, but good enough. Just Kidding I also HAD to re-do the model of the diorama, because I dreamed about it. The basic story...

It seems like it happened yesterday. On my desperation, I hid behind what was left of our hideout. The governmental forces, those damed oppressors, had finally crushed us. So many of our comrades died and with them so did our hopes for a fair share of resources... food, water, clothing, medicine. All was lost. I was the last man standing. But I would not die quietly! I turned on my personal distress beacon, knowing that my comrades could not save me as they were all dead, but the servants of the vile rulers would come to capture me.

I had my hand on the dead-man switch of our nuclear personal detonator. I never though I would ever contemplate using it... and there I was... eager to see the Emperor's Servants and push the trigger. Blow them all up to hell... soldiers and innocent alike. I would destroy 300km around me... the government would be no more. All the people, plants, animals and soil... my country, my world... all gone to waste. My brothers on the south would pick up the pieces of our society and make a fair place for them to live. Without the influence of the Imperium they could create an Eden. By the time the bureaucrats figure out that something had happened, our people would had been contributing to the Imperium of Man for decades. No harm would come to us and we would live within the protection of the Emperor once more.

Or so I hoped. I would die an anonymous martyr and others would continue our struggle. By ourselves, we did not stood a chance. We needed a miracle more powerful that my desperate attempt for revenge. That is when I saw him. While in my eternal wait for the moment to detonate my weapon of mass destruction, the Angel arrived. He reeked of death, but his eyes inspired compassion. He muttered words in hush tones.

Quote :
Let Papa Nurgle will take care of you. Embrace him and you will restore the balance of life. Many will die, many will live. You already made the decision to kill. Let our Beloved Father help you, so you can insure fairness. You will pass judgment on those you confront and those who are judged unfit, will face Nurgle's Wrath. The hidden corruption in their souls, invisible to mortal men, will be clear to you. You will be able to bring such decay of morality to their very own flesh and their suffering would know no bounds. Even death would not end their punishment, for what they have done to your people... to you... deserves no mercy.

The choice is yours; die now and condemn your people to misery and slavery... or take my hand and accept the gift of Nurgle, embrace the power to complete your destiny.
I stretched my trembling hand and he took it. His skin was cold, but soft. I could feel Nurgle's energy flowing through me. I smiled. The Angel smiled. I could hear the screams of pain and horror, the echoes for mercy from my enemies. I nodded in satisfaction. The screams all went silent. Their deaths were fitting.

For the last five years the Angel have stood by my side, caring for me without uttering a single word. I tell you my brothers, the Angel's silent presence and intervention is not because I am important, but because we need a way to understand the intentions of the Lord of All. In the eve of this final battle, the Angel reminds us of Papa Nurgle's love and care for his beloved children. Tonight, in this final assault we will take control of our government, our cities, our world... and our very own lives. Tonight we fight our last battle... to the bitter end.

Tomorrow, we will celebrate our victory as I take the role of Prime Minister and rebuild our Senate. I will guide our countrymen in fairness. Our children will finally grow to be strong and prosperous. We will finally know peace. And those who disagree with us will have to face the relentless fury of our beloved protector.

Nurgle be with us in life... and death.

This is my inspiration. The diorama will be the illustration of that first encounter between the Renegade Commander and the Corrupt Cherubim. The exact moment when the innocence was lost, when the seed of corruption germinated. The exact moment when the Commander gave up on ethics and principle. When the Commander lost his soul. The Corrupt Cherubim will be the Prisoner; driven mad by Nurgle's corruption and forced to serve as an instrument of corruption and decay. This will be the moment in which the Cherubim lost the last trace of humanity, guarding and caring agents of the Lord of Decay for all eternity.

Now for some PICS!!!

The Young Renegade Commander.
I had to wire and pin his legs, so I could put him on the floor (sitting). That was a first! Now I have to
Green stuff his bottom (what the hell is up with me and sculpting asses?!?!) It will be a minimal detail,
again one that will be lost on the model. I will try to do smooth cloth (another first!)
Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 PE2012-WiP05 Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 PE2012-WiP06 Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 PE2012-WiP07

I took an piece of ruins I had, and placed the Commander in a corners (blue tack for the moment).
The pose if his body is to reflect that 'relaxed surrender' with his hand in top of a bomb...
but his face will be one of awe... looking up to the 'Angel'... listening to those first (and last) words from Nurgle.
Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 PE2012-WiP01
Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 PE2012-WiP02
Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 PE2012-WiP03
Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 PE2012-WiP04

Ohhh... I will also put a nice banner of Nurgle and several propaganda posters (I will finally learn how to do those!) So... what do you guys think? I need help on HOW to paint the ruin.

Comments, critics, suggestions AND assistance... very welcomed!
Back to top Go down
mudboy

mudboy

PostSubject: Re: Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!!   Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:23 pm

OMG that's a cool story! And a very cool idea for a diorama.

A banner of nurgle? IMHO it's too soon for it when compared to the storyline in the story. He's only just giving himself to nurgle in that moment unless I'm mistaking.

The bomb needs to be bigger. I think that even in the dark future an a-bomb is a bit bigger than a meltabomb.

I'm very exitited to see how you will make baby kade into a cherub. He's barely 20mm tall and is cluthing a big teddy bear that might be hard to remove.

How about this one:

Maybe with baby kade's "friendly" head instead? It would be quite simple to remove the bow and sculpt a hand reaching out.

http://wyrd-games.net/shop/Malifaux-Cherub.html

Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 P-16278
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!!   Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:49 pm

Thanks! Glad you like the story.

I see what you mean about the difficulty removing the teddy bear... LOTS of sculpting. Not good for my minimal skills. Maybe I should try this Cherub you suggest...
removing the bow should not be too hard. I could make a bionic eye and add a Servo-Arm with a Laspistol. The belly I like... few pustules and I'm GOLDEN! Hehehe...

The bomb will be bigger. I will make a box with it, big enough to put some radioactive or haphazard symbol. Thanks for the suggestion.

I was planning to hang the Banner of Nurgle on the wall. I have this one...
Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 85251_md-Chaos,%20Iron%20Warriors

You think is too much? So what can I do? Thanks for the suggestions!
Back to top Go down
mudboy

mudboy

PostSubject: Re: Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!!   Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:00 pm

BIGGER BOMBZ IZ BETTER! Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 422323

It depends what you want to signal with the banner. If they have already unknowingly fallen to chaos/nurgle you could make a banner with some sort of 'freedom for the people' writing* on it and some little nurgle reference like the three circles as a backgroung but really faded and hard to see.

*"They may take our lives, but they will never take our freedom" Wink

I think a full blown nurgle banner might suggest they have already knowingly fallen to chaos and the concept of the bloated cherub giving him a secong chance by joining is... weird.
Back to top Go down
Lazi

Lazi

PostSubject: Re: Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!!   Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:39 pm

Mordheimer wrote:
(what the hell is up with me and sculpting asses?!?!)

Better don't ask Freud whether he has something to say to it Wink

I think this is going to be really cool diorama. I really like the idea and the story behind it Smile And the modelling s coming out nicely.

I agree with Mudboy that Nurgle banner might be too much (but you may include it in the package in case you'll be sending it to me Twisted Evil ). It really doesn't fit the situation presented in story. As the saying goes: "Sometimes less is more", and this might be the case. If you want to add something, some rubble and posters might be enough. And maybe some broken aquilla sign or something like this. To show the lost faith in Imperium (well, they just want new goverment, I know) rather then new found faith in Papa.

Looking forward to see more Wink
Back to top Go down
Narcissus

Narcissus

PostSubject: Re: Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!!   Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:08 pm

Looks great Mordheimer. Did you write the story? It is incredible. Great atmosphere and story for the diorama.

Baby Kade could still work for the cherubim as the teddy bear could be symbolic of the last of his humanity that he loses at this moment...

The model and diorama look really good. The gun might be more natural resting on his leg or just laying in his lap. The rest of his pose suggests he is exhausted but his right arm is in a fighting pose.

Are you planning to paint the diorama and model separately? Will the commander be removable? Could work as an objective for a renegade squad.
Back to top Go down
http://rustandthecity.blogspot.com/
DeafNala

DeafNala

PostSubject: Re: Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!!   Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:13 pm

VERY SICK...erm, COOL IDEA! No matter how carried away with things I get, it's good to know you'll go EVEN further down the Nut Job Highway. The background story is a nice, disturbing touch...although I'm don't care for G.W's obsession with Daemons. The model is a FINE & IMAGINATIVE piece...TERRIFIC WORK! What a Face

Maybe you could use the Nurgle Thingy as a back-banner for the Cherub. clown
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!!   Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:35 pm

@ mudboy & Lazi: OK... no Nurgle Banner. Instead I will make hints of Nurgle's symbol ( Nurgle ) on the propaganda posters... less is more. Thanks for the feedback.

@ Narcissus: Yes, I wrote the story... glad you liked it. Twisted Evil The idea was that the renegade was lifting the gun towards a presence, and then he was struck in awe, thus staring at the Cherub and lowering the gun. Maybe the effect got lost. Maybe I should just find a plain arm (no gun) and put the weapon in the floor? I was planing to paint the models separate, and then gluing him to the terrain. But your idea seems good. Maybe I will make a magnetized based (separate) for him. I don't know... I want the Cherub to be 'the star', thus you could play with him (as a Hired Gun!), but the idea of an Objective Marker (for the renegade officer) seems cool too. Damn it!

@ DeafNala: HA! Thanks man! From time to time I go insane. It is funny that you mention GW's demon-fest... I think that it is not bad, but it offers nothing of interest either. I think that a villain with horns and a pitch-fork is fine, but I rather see one of those 'grey' good guys... who fall prey to their weakness.

The idea for this piece is to examine the fragility of the human soul... not go demon crazy (not that there is nothing wrong with that!) Rather than presenting a pure 'evil' man (burning villages and cackling maniacally), I find more interesting that the Officer believed on fighting for fairness and a good cause... but at his moment of defeat, he 'sold his soul'. First the man used the legal means for equality, but he was eventually forced to take arms. Fighting his own countrymen for a good cause. Always with retrain, trying to set an example of moral and ethical leadership. Based on the story, the rebels had a nuclear device, but never considered actually using it. Now, on the very last moment... when the cause was lost, the temptation is too big. The idealistic man died, and the fanatical murderer emerged. The Cherub represents a physical manifestation of his perdition... accepting the 'pact with the devil'. Nurgle is the Lord of Decay... the litany of Nurgle providing a fair life for future generations is an ironic (and sadistic) twisted game of words. For Nurgle, fair means death; an equal death, full of pain and disease, for everyone. Who goes first is irrelevant, as long as everyone dies. Five years after the initial contact, the rebels are about to win the war. As Nurgle has fulfilled his role helping them win, he will soon demand payment... disease will take upon survivors and be the end of everyone. Fair for everyone... everyone dies.

To me, this piece is a little like Dante's Inferno... not about a trip to hell or Satan, but a projection of the human soul. Pointing at the fragility of our convictions... no matter how righteous we believe our cause is, we could fall prey to our own demons. Those who are true heroes, continue the path of good and morality... never selling their convictions for power.

Wow... that was deep! Shocked
Back to top Go down
mudboy

mudboy

PostSubject: Re: Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!!   Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:53 am

Too deep for the derp? Suspect

Had an idea/suggestion last night. It seems a little odd that the renegades have a nuclear bomb standing around in the corner of a ruin so I think it would be fitting to have some sort of camo netting over it. Maybe like it has been pulled half aside so the commander could get the detonator?
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!!   Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:18 am

Hmmm... I was thinking it was a portable device... for story purposes. I mean, this is the 41st Millennium and all. I will think about the cargo net... man, now I have to make a freaking bomb!
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!!   Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:17 pm

I have ONE thing to say...

To all those people (you know who you are) that don't think that their sculpting skills are much... please receive a big @^$# YOU!

Sculpting is hard. I have NO idea how you guys do it. I spent 3 hours sculpting the pants (and ass!) of the wounded renegade officer. The only thing I'm grateful is that they won't be seen. If owned a gun, I would not be posting this... instead I would be out carving my way into history (as The Super Bowl KillerTM)... Sculpting IS frustrating. Having no artistic ability does not help, but the medium is hard.

ANYHOW... now that I vented... I feel much better.

I ripped the arm with the gun out of the officer. I cut the hand off and hunted me a stretched hand. Now th guy will have the hand in his lap (near his knee) and the gun will be 'discarded' on the floor. The pose is more of 'surrender'. Thanks for the help on that guys!

The bomb... I found an Imperial ammo crate! I will put the melta bomb somewhere there, and maybe a cable or two. I will have to paint the radioactive symbols, but that is ok. How I will do the bomb? No idea.

I took a hint from Laney, and decided to 'corrupt' a little of the building. Not much... two small areas. The plan is to paint that somewhat organic, with the hint of the mark of Nurgle... kindda like saying "corruption creeps in slowly..." Much better than the Nurgle Banner

Once all the stuff dries, I will take pics for all of you.
Back to top Go down
Komfritten

Komfritten

PostSubject: Re: Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!!   Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:21 pm

Pics or it didn't happen...
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!!   Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:56 pm

As you wish, Master Komfritten!

First, the Renegade Officer. Note that his right hand is now in his lap.
I had to build some of the shoulder pad.
Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 PE2012-WiP08
Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 PE2012-WiP09
Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 PE2012-WiP10
Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 PE2012-WiP11
Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 PE2012-WiP12
Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 PE2012-WiP13

Now, the filling of his bottom. It was a huge gap with the wire frame... now a decent butt, covered by pants!
Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 PE2012-WiP15
Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 PE2012-WiP17
Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 PE2012-WiP19

Now... Da Bomb. It is on initial stages. Plan to put a console, like an Auspex on the side as
well as some wiring. I do not know if it is too big... maybe I need to shorten the box.
Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 PE2012-WiP22

This is how the diorama is looking now. The corruption of Nurgle is visible.
Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 PE2012-WiP24
Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 PE2012-WiP25
Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 PE2012-WiP26
Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 PE2012-WiP27
Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 PE2012-WiP28-1

Your opinions are important to me. Anything you can suggest? I'm also freaking out on how to paint the building!!!! Shocked HELP! Anyhow... enjoy the pics!
Back to top Go down
DeafNala

DeafNala

PostSubject: Re: Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!!   Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:55 pm

LOOKIN' GOOD! All your struggles with the G.S. were worth it; the mini & his surroundings are turning out GREAT!
Back to top Go down
Narcissus

Narcissus

PostSubject: Re: Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!!   Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:47 am

Want to be really ambitious? You could add some tread with GS on the bottom of his boot...

To paint the building I would recommend adding some textured spray paint or sand mixed with paint for the basecoat. The walls look pretty smooth and I imagine you are wanting a really gritty look here. I would say paint it grey, multiple drybrushes, with metal highlights. Then add graffiti, signs, and rust afterwards.

The greenstuff work is looking good. Don't be afraid to do it in multiple layers. Make the shape first, let it cure, then add more detail over top. Spit works as a good lubricant to help with smoothing layers and blending between the plastic and putty. What tools are you using to do it just now?
Back to top Go down
http://rustandthecity.blogspot.com/
Komfritten

Komfritten

PostSubject: Re: Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!!   Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:17 am

I think the sculpting is going along great. To the bombe; I do not see any coherency between the trigger and the actual bomb. Imo the original were better, and did not cramp the space ind the diorama as much. some wiring could do the trick maybe...
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!!   Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:55 am

@ DeafNala: Thanks! Any idea on colors for the building?

@ Narcissus: AGGGHHH!! I want to KILL you!!! Threads under the guys boots?!?! You %@^# nuts?!?! Didn't you read that I hate sculpting?!?! You OWE me one... argggghhh! I will try the treads. But that doesn't mean that I don't hate you... just that we lower forms must comply to our superiors.

On the building... sand on the interior (specialy the floor) will be good. I do not want to go for the same old grey building. I imagine that buildings are painted some colors, THEN destroyed.

On the GS... I'm NOT touching that guy! If I mess his pants, I probably eat him (literally!) I have the G9 tools... so all my sculpting problems are ME.

@ Komfritten: I agree. I did not liked how cramped he looked. So, I dug another bit. I want something small, simple. It is NOT a melta bomb, but I may attach one. Once I have something, I will take pics.

Back to top Go down
dumdeedum

dumdeedum

PostSubject: Re: Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!!   Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:29 am

OK, my thoughts on what would be best, these are puely ramblings though.

For the paint scheme for the building, I would say do muted and faded colours, well any colour is fine, but just a grimy and faded version. You are saying that the renegades are on the verge of winning, so maybe the colour scheme should reflect that the former glory of the imperium (bright colours maybe) has been almost destroyed (darker, more sombre colours take over). So maybe some bits of the building used to be gold? Maybe have a broken aquila somewhere. And maybe have a handpainted chaos symbol somewhere, like its been graffitied on my a renegade during a lull in the fighting. Don't know if that helps or makes sense :s

Then for the bomb, my first thought was its nurgle, so why not some kind of chemical bomb? Have a few small cylinders together with a hazardous symbol on them. Or you could try and make it look like glass cylinders with the chemicals visible inside. Then just connect a load of wires and a box to act as a timer/detonator and voila, you have a chemical bomb (I know it won't actuall be that easy).

Its looking good, keep up the good work Smile

Last edited by dumdeedum on Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Komfritten

Komfritten

PostSubject: Re: Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!!   Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:35 am

I like the chemical bomb a lot - and you have a lot of necron rods lying around right? right?!
Back to top Go down
mudboy

mudboy

PostSubject: Re: Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!!   Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:55 am

Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 Yeahthat Virus bomb would be perfect!
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!!   Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:09 pm

YES! You guys are geniuses... well, maybe just dumdeedum!

I have some red rods that I can use to make a virus bomb. Or maybe green? It IS a great idea! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!!   Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:32 am

Nothing says 'virus bomb' like green glowing rods!

I imagine such a bomb to be cyllindrical, with a core of virus (rods). The hatches from rhinos or similiar would do the job (though they may well be too big).

Laney:D
Back to top Go down
Komfritten

Komfritten

PostSubject: Re: Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!!   Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:58 am

decided to visualize in a program I actually knows Just Kidding

Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 Chembomb

Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 Chembomb2

Last edited by Komfritten on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!!   Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next