Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whoz wit da boyz?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wazzdakka

Wazzdakka

Whoz wit da boyz? Empty
PostSubject: Whoz wit da boyz?   Whoz wit da boyz? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:32 pm

Hello all, I figure I can drop the shoddy ork accent. New to death squads and so far would I like the set up. Several of my fellow 40k players told me about this system and I can not wait to get a force together and try it out. Looking forward to getting the update that covers klthe sace marine scouts.
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

Whoz wit da boyz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoz wit da boyz?   Whoz wit da boyz? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:56 am

Welcome to Death Squads!

Where are you from any more players in your area?

Can I gather you are a space marine player (judging by the scouts)? Arbites and Tau are due up next in the squad area (after some really important super secret stuff), and scouts and so on after that. Might be some time. I'd have a look at one of the other squads and have a play (IG are always good - they are my favourite - 3 squads so far!)

And remember to show us pics!

Cheers Laney:D
Back to top Go down
Arachas

Arachas

Whoz wit da boyz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoz wit da boyz?   Whoz wit da boyz? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:53 am

Don't let yourself be fooled: Marines are cool, but there A LOT of other cool squads. Like Laney said. We didn't work that hard for nothing. Wink

WELCOME to Death Squads!
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

Whoz wit da boyz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoz wit da boyz?   Whoz wit da boyz? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:27 am

Salute Welcome Brother Wazzdakka!!! Salute

Welcome to YOUR game! Where you from? How did you found us? What do you play? When can you show us pics? So many questions! HA! Anyhow... we are here to help you enjoy Death Squads to the fullest. Anything you need... just holler!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Wazzdakka

Wazzdakka

Whoz wit da boyz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoz wit da boyz?   Whoz wit da boyz? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:20 pm

Well to start the answers, I am in Ca as of now. I do play space marines but have also found an admiration for orks and guard. I am a huge fan of chaos. Slowly trying to build 2500 for each army. This might take some time. I first heard of death squads from the owner of Cry Havoc Gaming. I finally started looking into it at the beginning of the year. I have very little experience with mordheim, but have been playing 40k for about 3 years. I just started fantasy about 3 months ago. I will attempt to post pictures of the grey knights I painted for the store I play at. We will se how it goes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whoz wit da boyz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoz wit da boyz?   Whoz wit da boyz? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whoz wit da boyz?
Page 1 of 1