Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WIP: Widow Makers Dark Elf BB Team

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

WIP: Widow Makers Dark Elf BB Team  Empty
PostSubject: WIP: Widow Makers Dark Elf BB Team    WIP: Widow Makers Dark Elf BB Team  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:10 pm

Started my next team project the Widow Makers a Dark Elf Blood Bowl Team

So here are my Girls [plus a couple of guys]

Witch Elves:
WIP: Widow Makers Dark Elf BB Team  1007583n

Assassin:
WIP: Widow Makers Dark Elf BB Team  1007590i

Blitzers:
WIP: Widow Makers Dark Elf BB Team  1007579

Runners: The Boyz
WIP: Widow Makers Dark Elf BB Team  1007585g

Line Elves:
WIP: Widow Makers Dark Elf BB Team  1007591

Still need to add some more details maybe shoulder pads, and some cords or pipes out of the blitzer arms to a tank on the back of blitzers to show their strength has been increased. [eg why they have a large arm etc]

I got the Dark Eldar body parts but didn't get enough arms hence why the mix match of arms it was the only way to get them finished with out spending more money...

Going to undercoat them black any bionic parts will be boltgun metal as for the rest not sure I don't want purple, or red, might try teal or turquoise... shrug....

Will post more pics Once I get them painted. Need a break away from Cygnar blue been so busy with painting my Warmachine army need some thing to change up the colour pellet.

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: WIP: Widow Makers Dark Elf BB Team    WIP: Widow Makers Dark Elf BB Team  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:50 am

A very cool Dark Elf Team. The witch elves are superb (where are those bladed servo arm things from?). The use of the particular helmets on the different players will really help with identification.

The only bit I'm not sure about is the left hand on the two runner/boys. Too out of proportion to sit right (though I can understand not wanting to spend more money - it's one of my current modelling motivations).

On the colour - maybe try something that you haven't done before or a little out there for dark elves.

Cheers Laney:D
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: WIP: Widow Makers Dark Elf BB Team    WIP: Widow Makers Dark Elf BB Team  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:58 am

Laney wrote:

The only bit I'm not sure about is the left hand on the two runner/boys. Too out of proportion to sit right (though I can understand not wanting to spend more money - it's one of my current modelling motivations).

I am going to give them passing, catching, surehands skills decided I'd like them to not only run the ball but catch and throw over the actual throwers
as the Runners have a better speed value. The oversized hands are to remind me of this.... I'll see how they look after I've slapped on some paint it might
make them look better.

Laney wrote:

On the colour - maybe try something that you haven't done before or a little out there for dark elves.

Cheers Laney:D

decided to go with Aqua and Orange. Mostly Aqua with Orange to add to it and Boltgun metal for any metal bitz....

This team may be a keeper or I may sell it once they are painted and based.

LGW

NB: almost forgot the mechanical arms are from the talos i got them off ebay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WIP: Widow Makers Dark Elf BB Team    WIP: Widow Makers Dark Elf BB Team  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WIP: Widow Makers Dark Elf BB Team
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Other War Games :: Lord GreyWolf's Den (Misc Games)-
Jump to: